Descriptions for Fantastical 2.4.8
Name: Fantastical 2
Release Date: April 20, 2018
Developer: Flexibits Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://flexibits.com/fantastical?pk_campaign=macappstore&pk_kwd=website
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fantastical-2/id975937182?mt=12
Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
“Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for.”- The Verge
“Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps.”- John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“It’s my favorite calendar app for OS X.”- MacStories
“The calendar app you’ve been waiting for.”- iMore
“Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac.”- Wired
Fantastical 2’s natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you’ll ever use. Just type in that you have “Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm” and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in “remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday” and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT’S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
- Beautiful, allnew design exclusively for macOS
- Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
- macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
- Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
- Calendar sets quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
- Maps are now displayed for your locations
- Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced locationbased reminders
- Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like “Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour”), time zones, and many other improvements
- Time zone support including floating time zone support
- Dark and light themes
- And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
- Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
- Type in your event or reminder details and press return
- That’s it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
- The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
- Today’s past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
- Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
- Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
- Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
- Automatically add alarms to your new events
- Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
- Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
What’s New in Fantastical 2.4.8
- Fixed an issue where adding Google accounts wasn’t working for some people
- Forwarding a recurring Exchange event now gives the option to forward the entire series or just one instance
- Added support for creating events with invitees through AppleScript or the URL scheme
- Added a contextual menu to Join Google Hangout button to copy the URL
- Improved handling when URLs are put next to each other without spaces in notes
- Fixed an issue where some recurring events would ignore Daylight Saving Time changes on Google Calendar
- Various fixes and improvements