Name: Fantastical 2
Release Date: October 18, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Developer: Flexibits Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: http://flexibits.com/fantastical?pk_campaign=macappstore&pk_kwd=website
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fantastical-2/id975937182?mt=12
Designed exclusively for macOS, Fantastical 2 includes powerful features such as an incredibly intuitive parsing engine, a full calendar window (with day, week, month, and year views), a quick access mini window, iCloud reminders support, time zone support, and much, much more.
“Fantastical 2 is the calendar app your Mac has been waiting for.”- The Verge
“Terrific new version of one of my very favorite apps.”- John Gruber (Daring Fireball)
“It’s my favorite calendar app for OS X.”- MacStories
“The calendar app you’ve been waiting for.”- iMore
“Fantastical 2 is a crazy-powerful calendar app for your Mac.”- Wired
Fantastical 2’s natural language event and reminder creation, beautiful calendar views, and ultra-smart event list make it the best calendar and reminders app you’ll ever use. Just type in that you have “Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm” and Fantastical 2 will schedule it! Or type in “remind me to Buy Milk on Tuesday” and Fantastical 2 will create a reminder with a due date!
WHAT’S NEW IN FANTASTICAL 2
• Beautiful, all-new design exclusively for macOS
• Full calendar window with Day, Week, Month, and Year views
• macOS Today Widget, Action Extension, and Share Extension
• Handoff support between Fantastical 2 for Mac, Fantastical 2 for iPhone, and Fantastical 2 for iPad
• Calendar sets- quickly toggle multiple calendars on or off with a simple click or automatically when you leave or arrive, based on location
• Maps are now displayed for your locations
• Improved iCloud reminders with a separate reminders list and support for geofenced location-based reminders
• Multiple parser improvements including improved repeating event and reminder support, the ability to add alerts (like “Meeting 3pm alert 1 hour”), time zones, and many other improvements
• Time zone support including floating time zone support
• Dark and light themes
• And much, much more!
THE EASIEST WAY TO ADD EVENTS AND REMINDERS
• Open Fantastical 2 with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That’s it!
STAY ON TOP OF YOUR DAY
• The infinite scrolling event list and calendar let you easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today’s past events fade to gray so you can focus on your upcoming events
• Add event notes, URLs, or locations to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
WORKS THE WAY YOU DO
• Works with your favorite calendar services with native CalDAV support including iCloud, Google, Yahoo, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
• Fantastical 2 is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and for the first time ever, Japanese
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of these languages and Fantastical will automagically understand!
Fantastical 2 — the frustration of calendaring has been solved.
What’s New in Fantastical 2.4.3
– Support for Cardhop for Mac, our new app that makes your contacts fun to use. If you have Cardhop installed, viewing a person’s contact info from an invitation, birthday, or anniversary in Fantastical will now show the contact in Cardhop.
– Added an option to skip empty days for Day and List views when printing multiple days
– Fixed a potential crash when using AppleScript to add items
– Various fixes and improvements
By the way, App Store reviews are very helpful to us. If you think Fantastical is worthy, would you mind taking a moment to write a nice review? We’d greatly appreciate it. Thanks for using Fantastical! 🙂