Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.6.6 or later
Yosemite Compatible Patcher
Courtesy of Special [K]
Release Date: October 16, 2014
Better handling of app-specific passwords for iCloud accounts using two-step verification
Fixed prompt for Google account password appearing for some users
Various fixes and improvements
More Info: http://flexibits.com/fantastical
Presenting the calendar app you'll actually enjoy using. Type in that you have "Lunch with John on Friday at 1pm" and Fantastical will schedule it! Or type in that you need to "Buy milk by Tuesday" and Fantastical will create a reminder with a due date!
Fantastical's natural language event/reminder creation, beautiful calendar, and gorgeous list make it the best calendar you'll ever use. Stay on top of your schedule with features like native CalDAV support, automatic alarms for new events, OS X and iOS reminder support, and instant search.
The easiest way to create new events and reminders
• Open Fantastical with a single click or keystroke
• Type in your event or reminder details and press return
• That's it!
Stay on top of your day
• The event/reminder list and calendar allow you to easily locate and plan all of your events and reminders
• Today's past events fade to gray letting you focus on your upcoming events
• Change the number of events you want displayed, providing focus and convenience
• Click any event to show important details
• Add event notes to new or existing events
• Use search to instantly locate your events
Edit and delete with ease
• Select the event or reminder you want to change and take control with a single click or keystroke
Works the way you do
• Works with your favorite applications: Calendar, iCal, BusyCal (cloud calendars only), Entourage, or Outlook
• Reminders are only compatible with Calendar, iCal, and BusyCal
• Stay in sync with built-in CalDAV support; supports iCloud, Google Calendar, Yahoo! Calendar, and more
• Automatically add alarms to your new events
Speaks your language
• Fantastical is fully localized in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
• Start typing your event or reminder in any of those languages and Fantastical will automatically understand
Fantastical — your Mac's calendar will never be the same again.