F1 2017 1.0.6 Patch 1.13 – Create your own legend
F1 2017 grants unprecedented access to not only the on-track excitement of F1, but also the off-track dealings and vehicle development that goes along with it. The ten-year Career Mode includes practice programmes to help hone your skills, an expansive Research and Development tree to provide greater control over the development of your car, and the ability to manage engines and gearboxes over the course of the season.
Along with stunning locations and compelling characters to interact with, these features combine to provide the most complete and thrilling F1 experience ever to come to macOS.
Important information regarding F1 2017:
- If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
- Supports over 100 different models of gamepad. For a full list check the Feral support site.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 2GHz
- RAM: 8GB
- Graphics: 1.5GB
- macOS: 10.12.5
- Free Space: 36GB
The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- All 13″ MacBook Pros since late 2016
- All 15″ MacBook Pros since late 2016
- All 21.5″ iMacs since late 2015 with a 2.0GHz Intel Core i5 processor
- All 27″ iMacs since late 2014
- All Mac Pros since late 2013
The Macs listed below are capable of running the game but do not consistently meet the standards required for official support. This means your computer will run the game, but is not able to get the best out of it in terms of performance, graphics and stability.
- 15″ Macbook Pro, mid 2015 with an AMD Radeon R9 M370X
- This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Casesensitive.
- You can find out more about the game on the F1 2017 minisite at feralinteractive.com/f12017
F1 2017 Game- an official product of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP. © 2017 The Codemasters Software Company Limited (“Codemasters”). All rights reserved. “Codemasters”®, “EGO”® and the Codemasters logo are registered trade marks owned by Codemasters.
The F1 FORMULA 1 logo, F1 logo, F1 FIA FORMULA 1 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP logo, FORMULA 1, FORMULA ONE, F1, FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, GRAND PRIX and related marks are trade marks of Formula One Licensing BV, a Formula 1 company. Licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. ©Key art driver images 2017, licensed by Formula One World Championship Limited. All rights reserved.
All other copyrights or trade marks are the property of their respective owners and are being used under license. Originally developed and published by Codemasters. Developed for and published on macOS by Feral Interactive Ltd. macOS and the macOS logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.12.5 or later
Release Date: December 14, 2017
Developer: Feral Interactive Ltd
Web Site: http://www.feralinteractive.com/en/mac-games/f12017/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/f1-2017/id1255133977?mt=12
What’s New in F1 2017 1.0.6 Patch 1.13
- Fixed bug where the AI pits every lap after multiple weather transitions
- Fixed bug where players will spawn on top of each other on the grid if posting the same time in an online qualifying session
- Reduced chance of collision occurring when cars intersect due to network latency