|Name||Exif Editor 1.1.7|
|Created on||2016-09-19 00:30:15|
|Files||Exif Editor 1.1.7 MAS [TNT].dmg (6.00 MB)|
Name: Exif Editor
Release Date: April 06, 2016
Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
Developer: Martin Novak
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.exifeditorapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/exif-editor/id477514607?mt=12
Exif Editor is an application that allows you to edit metadata in directly your photos.
The tool is useful when you don't want to expose camera to your customers. When your RAW processor doesn't open your file because it doesn't recognise valid camera/lens combination.
In some applications, it's needed to reload metadata as they are heavily cached, for example Adobe Bridge, Lightroom or Aperture.
• Adobe Lightroom- select image, right click and in the popup menu select Metadata->Read Metadata from Files
Exif Editor now support for the following file formats
• Canon CR2
• Nikon NEF
• Olympus ORF
• Adobe DNG
• Fuji RAF
• Panasonic RW2
• Pentax PEF
• Phase One IIQ
• SONY ARW
The following tags are supported.
• EXIF: Artist, Image Description, Copyright, Software, User Comment, Make, Model, Owner Name, Date/Time Original, Create Date, Modify Date, ISO, F Number, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length, Focal Length In 35mm Format, Exposure Compensation, Flash, Orientation, Color Space, Components Configuration, Exposure Mode, Exposure Program, Exposure Time, Metering Mode, Scene Capture Type, White Balance, Saturation, Sensing Method, Sharpness, Subject Distance Range, Lens Make (by exif standard, not by some makers standards), Lens (by exif standard, not by some makers standards), Lens Model (by exif standard, not by some makers standards), Canon specific Lens Type, Pentax specific Lens Type, Leica specific Lens Type, SONY specific Lens Type, XResolution, YResolution, ResolutionUnit
• GPS: Latitude, LatitudeRef, Longitude, LongitudeRef, Altitude, AltitudeRef, Img Direction, Img Direction Ref, DateStamp
• Canon Maker Note: Owner Name, Canon Model ID
• FUJI Maker Note: Film Mode, Dynamic Range Setting, White Balance, Shadow Tone, Highlight Tone
• Sigma RAW Maker Note: ISO
• IPTC: Author By-line, By-lineTitle, Copyright Notice, Contact, Headline, Caption-Abstract, Writer-Editor, Object Name, Category, Supplemental Categories, Date Created, Keywords, Sub-location, City, Province-State, Country-Primary Location Name, Country-Primary Location Code, Original Transmission Reference, SpecialInstructions, Credit, Source
• XMP: Serial number, Lens, Keywords, Create Date, Modify Date, Latitude, Latitude Ref, Longitude Ref, Longitude, Photoshop Date Created
If you have any problem or question, please, don't hesitate to contact me via support form on the Exif Editor website.
What's New in Version 1.1.7:
• Bug fixes