Evil Twin Stereo 3d 1.1 for After Effects
Work in Stereo 3D without compromise. If you can do it in 2D, Evil Twin can do it in stereoscopic 3D.
- New flexible, robust and easy to use Stereo 3D Camera rig. Ideal for work with 3D plugins.
- Wiggle now uses RAM Preview to give you instant and smooth Left Right wiggle view in the Left comp (No 3D glasses required)
- Introducing Checkerboard and Interlaced stereo 3d mode for viewing on 3D monitors (by popular demand!)
Diabolically Clever Stereo 3D Compositing
Evil Twin Stereo 3D is a complete stereo workflow tool to help you move seamlessly between traditional 2D compositing and stereoscopic 3D. It uses a deep-level, but minimalist paradigm so that any compositing technique, effect, or plugin you already depend on can be quickly adapted to stereo 3D using the tools provided. As a matter of principle, Evil Twin does this with the least possible interference on the original creative work. Whether working with stereo footage, 3D plugins and cameras or adding stereo to 2D source material – It’s a lifesaver for those who’ve already mastered compositing techniques and want to keep it that way when they journey into the stereoscopic realm.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6, CS5.5, CS5
What’s New in Evil Twin Stereo 3d 1.1
Major Improvement Update!
- Simplified settings panel.
- Wiggle now uses RAM Preview control speed, etc… in Preview Panel.
S3D Camera Rig:
- Now symmetric by default (Left Master Right). Left Nodal is optional.
- Added option to converge cameras (toein)
- Added quick keystone correction for converged cameras.
- Stereo Viewer Comp now supports Checkerboard and Interlaced S3D modes. Select preferred method in settings so that comp is created in the correct S3D mode (this can be changed later).
Small bug fixes and bulletproofing…