Name: EverWeb for Mac
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://www.everwebapp.com/
With EverWeb, anyone can create a professional website just by dragging and dropping. Use one of the built-in templates, or start completely from scratch and design the perfect website for your business or personal hobby. Add text, photos, video, widgets, and more to easily create the website you want.
EverWeb even creates mobile websites that look great on iPhones and iPads and includes powerful features such as: drop-down menus, social media integration, built-in SEO, Google Fonts support and so much more.
Publish your website online using EverWeb’s one-click publishing solution or publish to your own web hosting provider.
What’s New in EverWeb 2.4
- [NEW] EverWeb Secure Shield Addon provides one click HTTPS Websites with EverWeb + Hosting accounts
- [NEW] EverWeb Site Shield video added in to Site Publishing Settings
- [NEW] Set Language in Site Publishing Settings, or per page to help improve local search engine rankings and provide support for multilingual websites.
- [NEW] Page and Folder Deletion Confirmation Dialog Box Added
- [NEW] Blog post images are used as the social image for Facebook and other social media shares
- [NEW] Hyperlinking button added to the Blog Editor Toolbar
- [NEW] Revised EverWeb User Manual
- [FIX] Fixed various issues with the Contact Form Advanced widget
- [FIX] Fixed an issue with finding unused assets and images used in blog posts
- [FIX] Fixed potential crash with Navigation bar
- [FIX] Fixed some typos in English and Dutch language versions
- [FIX] Fixes and improvements for macOS Sierra and macOS High Sierra