|Name||EventScripts 1.20 MAS mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-06-26 21:48:24|
|Files||EventScripts 1.20 MAS mac-torrent-download.net.zip (15.41 MB)|
EventScripts triggers your scripts whenever monitored events occur. AppleScripts, Automator workflows, Perl scripts, shell scripts and applications can all be executed by EventScripts.
EventScripts can also remote control your Mac by triggering scripts using your Apple Remote control.
You can even run scripts from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch using the companion application EventScripts Mobile.
EventScripts is also scriptable allowing you to use EventScripts to send Prowl and Pushover notifications to your iOS device.
EventScripts passes parameters to all the scripts that it executes that provide additional information about the event that triggered execution.
The events that EventScripts supports include:
- Bluetooth device and iBeacon proximity
- Apple Remote button presses
- location changes
- internet connectivity changes
- application launches and quits
- computer shutdown
- file downloads
- sleep and wake events
- screen sleep, wake and locking
- screensaver start and stop
- time machine backup completion
- bluetooth availability
- wifi network name changes
- iTunes track changes
- Airplay availability
- screenshot generation
- volume mounting and ejection and many many more…
- macOS 10.13.0 or later
What’s New in EventScripts 1.20
- This version adds two new events, allowing you to trigger scripts when a user invokes “Fast User Switching”.