|Created on||2018-11-18 21:22:06|
|Files||Espionage_3.7.1.zip (8.84 MB)|
Espionage offers state-of-the-art encryption and plausible deniability for your confidential data.
Sometimes, encrypting your data isn’t enough to protect it. That’s why Espionage 3 goes beyond data encryption. You can create multiple master passwords, each protecting an isolated set of folders. Every protected folder can also advertise completely different data, depending on whether it’s locked or unlocked. Espionage 3 is also the most secure Espionage yet, featuring AES-256 encryption by default, and scrypt to protect your passwords from even the most powerful of adversaries.
- Source code available for security professionals.
- Designed for plausible deniability. Multiple master passwords through Folder Sets. Want two versions of your email? Espionage can handle that.
- Enhances deniable encryption by creating fake Folder Sets and fake disk images.
- Laptop-theft tracking apps (like Undercover) work when using Espionage without FileVault.
- Super-computer defying encryption: AES-256 + scrypt.
- Silent. Espionage 3 doesn’t make it easy for people to know what’s encrypted.
- Folder Actions make it easy to encrypt your email.
- Quickly access folders via the menu bar and keyboard shortcuts.
- Works with your favorite backup software like Time Machine and Dropbox.
- Optionally prevent folder contents from showing up in Spotlight even when the folder is unlocked.
- High-quality customer support. Yes, given how terrible customer support can be, we consider this a feature.
Requirements – OS X 10.10 +
Languages: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Tagalog
Web Site: https://www.espionageapp.com
What’s New in Espionage 3.7.1
- Crash during setup on macOS Mojave