|Created on||2016-05-26 00:25:29|
|Files||Equilibrium.zip (6.88 MB)|
Name: Equilibrium — Control Your Music
Release Date: May 18, 2016
Developer: Logan Collins
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.sunflowersw.com/equilibrium/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/equilibrium-control-your-music/id860190648?mt=12
Equilibrium gives you quick, easy access to music controls from your menu bar, desktop and keyboard. You can pause, skip, scrub and rate tracks without unhiding your music player.
Support for controlling these OS X music players (requires player to be installed and open):
• iTunes (including iTunes Radio)
See your music's artwork on your desktop (or even above your windows) via a set of beautifully crafted themes.
Have a keyboard without media keys? Already have one and just don't like reaching that far? Customizable shortcut keys allow you to control playback, volume, and even Last.fm. Your shortcuts will work from any application on your system, without unhiding your music app.
• Support for iTunes, Spotify, and Vox
• Controls for playback in your menu bar, on your desktop and via your keyboard
• Three beautifully crafted desktop controller themes built-in.
• Support for third-party desktop controller themes
• Last.fm automatic scrobbling
• Customizable keyboard shortcuts for playback, volume and Last.fm
What's New in Version 1.2:
Fixed a crash when using iTunes 12.4.