|Created on||2019-04-30 03:59:11|
|Files||Empires.of.the.Undergrowth.Early.Access.v0.202.MacOSX.zip (2.93 GB)|
Empires of the Undergrowth is an ant colony management game, in a fast-paced real-time strategy style. The player excavates their nest underground, constructing tunnels and chambers to store food and raise brood. On the surface, the ants claim territory, gather resources, overwhelm fearsome arachnids and clash with other colonies. Nest design, army size, composition and attack timing are key to securing victory.
Missions are narrated from the perspective of a documentary film maker studying the ants, who offers intelligent insight into the goings-on of the colony and the undergrowth beyond. The primary game mode in early access is Formicarium, where you take ownership of a home colony of unique DNA-harvesting ants as they work to assimilate the desirable traits of their foes. You can upgrade them by playing one-off missions, sometimes with your home colony and sometimes with other ant species.
- Carve out and construct your underground nest to suit your strategy
- Engage in fast-paced colony versus colony combat above ground
- Play as different ant species and explore their unique traits and weaknesses
- Encounter and overpower dangerous beetles, arachnids and other awesome arthropods
- Grow your pet formicarium over time by completing missions
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: OS X 10.12.6
Processor type(s) & speed: Core i3
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Language: English; German and Japanese partially translated
Version: Steam Early Access v0.202 (25.04.2019)
Approved by staff as early access
Web Sitermation: https://store.steampowered.com/app/463530/
What’s New in Empires of the Undergrowth 0.202 (Early Access)
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.