eMail Address Extractor 3.4.1
eMail Address Extractor is highly intuitive, just select your output file format, then Drop data files or entire directories onto the hand drop-zone to quickly produce a non-duplicate list of all valid email addresses.
Easily extract addresses from websites, your entire Apple Mail database, selected Mail.app folders, iWork projects (Pages, Keynote, Numbers), Microsoft Office (docx, xlsx). You can even scans within zip archives! so there’s no need to extract your archived databases and documents.
eMail Address Extractor is great for:
- creating personal and business mailing lists
- processing SQLite databases
- scanning multiple documents at one time
- removing duplicate adresses from mailing lists
- merging lists
- getting contact details from websites
Files can be processed:
- via the menubar
- drag and drop
Configuration to streamline your workflow:
- less false positives
- add flies types to an ignore list (speed up your workflow by not needing to manually sort through valid file types)
- ignore email addresses containing strings (mailerdaemon, noreply addresses for example)
- option to also scan the contents of emails (not just the headers)
- output results to CSV or TXT file
- notifications when tasks have been completed
*pdf files need to be in a text format. OCR data retrieval is not currently supported.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://sweetpproductions.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/email-address-extractor/id580832319?mt=12
What’s New in eMail Address Extractor 3.4.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.