Name: Elmedia Video Player for Mac
Release Date: 06 Feb 2018
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version:OS X 10.7 or later
Includes: Pre-K’ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://mac.eltima.com/mediaplayer.html
Elmedia Video Player is a free media player that supports virtually any file type, whether it is MP4, AVI, FLV, WMV, MKV, MP3, or something else. You won’t need to look for codecs to install, no need for additional plugins – Elmedia Video Player has it all covered. You get a fantastic HD experience, smooth and even, no tearing or jerking of the video. Thanks to special hardware-accelerated decoding that helps to unload the processor significantly, you get the best experience.
- ‘Open Online Video’ is for watching YouTube and other online videos without intrusive ads
- Convenient full-screen mode — nothing to distract you
- Pin the player on top of all apps — never miss a moment of your movie
- Works great with various subtitles files. Supports Eastern Asian languages, Arabic, Hebrew, etc.
- Multiple audio tracks support including external
- Elmedia Video Player has its own volume control
- Create and manage playlists up to your tastes
- Fit image to your screen
- Adjustable playback speed
- Decrease/increase audio and subtitles delay in case they are not synced with the video
- Open a DVD or a video that was copied from DVD without conversion
Elmedia Video Player PRO is now available via in-app purchase, offering the following benefits:
- Video color, brightness, and contrast adjustment. Adjust brightness, contrast, saturation, and other color settings during playback for enhanced performance.
- Audio equalizer with presets. Customize the sound for different genres, rooms at home, or specific speakers. Choose presets out of existing (Large Hall, Party, etc.) or create custom ones.
- Make a screenshot of your favorite moment or turn the entire video into a set of pictures. You can set the interval between taking screenshots.
- Adjust audio settings. Enjoy virtual surround and speakers emulation, and set output device for audio; for profound users: transmit AC-3/DTS through S/PDIF
- A couple of other convenient playback possibilities:
- Select the language for the sound and subtitles;
- Set up which monitor will show fullscreen;
- Flip, rotate and mirror the video;
- Loop any part of movie or music video continuously;
- Deinterlace and image enhancement
- AirPlay! Elmedia Video Player can stream and receive AirPlay content. Send any music and videos from an AirPlay device to Elmedia Video Player or vice versa from Mac with player installed to another Mac with Elmedia Video Player or other AirPlay app. Subtitles and external sound tracks are supported for streaming as well as the playlist repeat and shuffle options.
What’s New in Elmedia Player 6.9.1
- [New] Elmedia Player became a 64-bit app.
- [Improved] Overall app performance on newer macOS versions
- Lots of fixes and improvements