|Name||Elektra Cinematic Color Presets Canon C-LOG Color Profile mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-03-12 18:53:48|
|Files||Elektra Cinematic Color Presets Canon C-LOG Color Profile mac-torrent-download.net.zip (71.14 MB)|
PolarPro’s Elektra Color Presets provide a range of easy to use color styles for creating cinematic looks to your videos. Developed specifically for Canon’s C-LOG color profile, users can harness the power of more dynamic range for the highest quality playback possible. The Elektra bundle offers a creative range of Look Up Tables or “LUTs” to fit the mood and themes of any video project. Whether looking to streamline your post production workflow, or simply bring more cinematic qualities to you content, Elektra will help you bring your footage to life.
- Includes 12 cinematic color presets
- Designed specifically for the Canon C-LOG color profile
- Easily color match footage from various camera profiles
- Streamline post-production workflow
- Easy to use in all the industry’s top editing software
- Includes video tutorials on how to get started
WHAT IS A “LUT”?:
A Look Up Table (LUT) is a file with a .CUBE or .3DL extension, containing instructions to replace a color based on it’s RGB value with another color. This process is done pixel by pixel and has very high accuracy when replacing color values.
Elektra: With added color value across the spectrum and boosted vibrance, Elektra will make colors pop! Available in warm, neutral and cool options for creating a unique and consistent look.
Purity: A natural color grade with true tones from your scene. Warm, neutral and cool options make it simple to keep a consistent look across varying lighting conditions and colors.
Deep: Taking the natural colors with added saturation along with pushed blacks and shadows creates a deep, rich look without loss in video quality. Warm, neutral and cool options provide lots of creative freedom.
Classic: A complimentary color scheme with a subtle shift to pastels delivers a timeless Hollywood look and feel.
Morpheus: A slightly bleached bypass look with limited color pallet pushes the greens, providing an iconic color style to any video.
Knight: An analogous color pallet with heavy blue tones brings a deep look and evokes a new feeling to your content.
- – Adobe Premiere 9.0 or later (*Not compatible with any version of Premiere Elements*)
– Adobe Speedgrade CC or later
– Adobe After Effects CC or later
– Adobe Photoshop CS6 or later
– Final Cut X (LUT Utility or other plugin required)
– Davinci Resolve 9 or later
- Web Site
- Developer Website