|Name||Phone Breaker 6.45.18315 (Mac).dmg.zip|
|Created on||2017-04-18 02:52:38|
|Files||Phone Breaker 6.45.18315 (Mac).dmg.zip (20.62 MB)|
Name: Elcomsoft Phone Breaker
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later (compatible with Sierra)
-Block all outgoing connections via Little Snitch.
Web Site: https://www.elcomsoft.com/eppb.html
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker enables forensic access to password-protected backups for smartphones and portable devices based on RIM BlackBerry and Apple iOS platforms. The password recovery tool supports all Blackberry smartphones as well as Apple devices running iOS including iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices of all generations released to date, including the iPhone 7 Plus and iOS 10.
Features and Benefits:
• Gain access to information stored in password-protected iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Blackberry backups
• Decrypt iPhone and BlackBerry backups with known passwords
• Decrypt BlackBerry 10 backups with known BlackBerry ID and password
• Recover passwords to BlackBerry Password Keeper and Wallet applications
• Instantly decrypt BlackBerry Password Keeper for BlackBerry 10 containers
• Recover BlackBerry device password
• Recover master password to 1Password containers extracted from Dropbox, local and cloud iOS backups
• Extract FileVault 2 recovery keys and use them to decrypt FileVault 2 containers without lengthy attacks
• Read and decrypt keychain data (email account passwords, Wi-Fi passwords, and passwords you enter into websites and some other applications)
• iOS: view saved passwords and authentication tokens including Apple ID password or token
• iOS: access passwords/tokens to email accounts, instant messengers and social networks
• Save time with cost-efficient GPU acceleration when one or several AMD or NVIDIA video cards are installed
• Perform advanced dictionary attacks with highly customizable permutations
• Perform offline attacks without Apple iTunes or BlackBerry Desktop Software installed
• Recover passwords to backups for original and ‘jailbroken’ iPhone (all models up to iPhone 7 and 7 Plus), iPad (all generations incl. iPad Pro), and iPod Touch (all generations) devices
• Download Apple iCloud backups (including iOS 10) with Apple ID and password, or authentication tokens (no hidden fees: unlimited extractions with no subscriptions or additional fees)
• Extract synced data such as call logs, contacts, notes, calendars as well as Web browsing activities including Safari history and open tabs.
• Locate and extract iCloud authentication tokens
• Download iCloud Photo Library including photos during the past 30 days
• Download extra data from Apple iCloud accounts (files from iCloud Drive, incl. ones not accessible by operating system)
• Compatible with all versions of iTunes, iOS (up to the latest iOS 10), BlackBerry Link and BlackBerry Desktop Software*
What's New in Elcomsoft Phone Breaker 6:
Retrieve Cloud Backups: Apple iCloud and Windows Live
Cloud acquisition is an alternative way of retrieving information stored in mobile backups produced by Apple iOS, and the only method to explore Windows Phone 8 and Windows 10 Mobile devices. Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can retrieve information from Apple iCloud and Windows Live! services provided that original user credentials for that account are known.
Online backups can be acquired by forensic specialists without having the original iOS or Windows Phone device in hands. All that’s needed to access online backups stored in the cloud service are the original user’s credentials including Apple ID or Live ID accompanied with the corresponding password.
Two-Step Verification and Two-Factor Authentication
The Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker enables over-the-air acquisition of iCloud data without having the original Apple ID and password. Password-free access to iCloud data is made possible via the use of a binary authentication token extracted from the user’s computer.
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker supports accounts with Apple's two-step verification as well as the new two-factor authentication. Access to the second authentication factor such as a trusted device or recovery key is required. You will only need to use it once as Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can save authentication credentials for future sessions.
Accessing iCloud without Login and Password
If the user’s Apple ID and password are not available, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can use a binary authentication token created by Apple iCloud Control Panel in order to login to iCloud and retrieve information. The use of authentication tokens allows bypassing two-factor authentication even if no access to the secondary authentication factor is available.
The Forensic edition of Elcomsoft Phone Breaker comes with the ability to acquire and use authentication tokens from Windows and Mac OS X computers, hard drives or forensic disk images. Authentication tokens for all users of that computer can be extracted, including domain users (providing that their system logon passwords are known). The tools are available in both Windows and Mac versions of the tool.
Authentication tokens are obtained from the suspect’s computer on which iCloud Control Panel is installed. In order for the token to be created, the user must have been logged in to iCloud Control Panel on that PC at the time of acquisition. Authentication tokens can be extracted from live systems (a running Mac OS or Windows PC) or retrieved from users’ hard drives or forensic disk images.
iCloud Control Panel is an integral part of Mac OS systems, and installs separately on Windows PCs. Most users will stay logged in to their iCloud Control Panel for syncing contacts, passwords (iCloud Keychain), notes, photo stream and other types of data without re-typing their password. All this means that the probability of obtaining authentication tokens from PCs with iCloud Control Panel installed is high.
Decrypt FileVault 2 Volumes
FileVault 2 is a whole-disk encryption scheme used in Apple’s Mac OS X. FileVault 2 protects the entire startup partition with secure 256-bit XTS-AES encryption.
If the user forgets their account password, or if the encrypted volume is moved to a different computer, a FileVault 2 can be unlocked with a special Recovery Key. If the user logs in with their Apple ID credentials, the Recovery Key can be saved into the user’s iCloud account. Should the user forget their password, the system can automatically use the Recovery Key to unlock the encrypted volume. It is important to note that Apple does not allow the end user to view or extract FileVault 2 recovery keys from iCloud.
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can extract FileVault 2 recovery keys from the user’s iCloud account, and use these keys to decrypt encrypted disk images. Valid authentication credentials (Apple ID/password or iCloud authentication token) as well as volume identification information extracted from the FileVault-encrypted disk image are required.
Starting with iOS 9, iPhones automatically sync certain types of data with iCloud in real time. Elcomsoft Phone Breaker automatically downloads synced data including call logs, contacts, notes, calendars as well as Web browsing activities including Safari history (including deleted records), bookmarks and open tabs. Unlike iCloud backups that may or may not be created on daily basis, synced information is pushed to Apple servers just minutes after the corresponding activity has taken place. Once uploaded, synced data can be retained for months with no option for the end user to clear the data or disable the syncing.
In addition to iCloud backups, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can download files stored in the user’s iCloud account such as documents or spreadsheets, third-party application data (such as WhatsApp own backups, 1Password database, Passbook/Wallet data etc.), and more. Files from a synced Mac such as Desktop, Documents, and Trash can be extracted. Some of this data (mostly documents) is available using the iCloud feature on Windows and macOS systems, but most files are only accessible using Elcomsoft Phone Breaker. The exact set of data available may depend on the version of iOS installed, iCloud synchronization settings, the list of applications installed on the devices connected to the given account, and the options set in these applications. Note that there is no email notification sent by Apple when downloading files from iCloud.
iCloud Photo Library
Apple’s iCloud Photo Library is designed to help users store and synchronize media files between multiple devices. If iCloud Photo Library is enabled, media files are no longer saved to iOS iCloud backups. As a result, acquiring iCloud backups or downloading files stored in iCloud Drive does not automatically provide access to media files stored in the iCloud Photo Library.
Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can extract photos and videos stored in the user’s iCloud Photo Library. In addition to existing files, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker can extract media files that have been deleted from the Library during the past 30 days. Selective downloads are possible by specifying which user-created albums to download.
Unlock Apple and BlackBerry Backups
The new tool recovers the original plain-text passwords protecting encrypted backups for Apple and BlackBerry devices (running BlackBerry 7 OS or earlier). The backups contain address books, call logs, SMS archives, calendars and other organizer data, camera snapshots, voice mail and email account settings, applications, Web browsing history and cache.
Decrypt BlackBerry 10 Backups
Local backups produced by BlackBerry Link are always encrypted with a highly secure hardware-specific encryption key, effectively preventing forensic analytic tools from processing BlackBerry 10 data. As even the original use has no control over the password protecting these backups, the only possible way of using these backups was restoring them onto a BlackBerry device with the same BlackBerry ID, making forensic analysis of these backups extremely cumbersome.
Selective Access to iCloud Backups
Downloading a large backup for the very first time can potentially take hours. Subsequent updates are incremental, and occur much faster. If speed is essential, Elcomsoft Phone Breaker offers the ability to quickly acquire select information and skip data that’s taking the longest to download (such as music and videos). Information such as messages, attachments, phone settings, call logs, address books, notes, calendars, email account settings, camera roll, and many other pieces of information can be pre-selected and downloaded in just minutes, providing investigators with near real-time access to essential information.
Perform Enhanced Forensic Analysis on iOS Devices
ElcomSoft offers the complete toolkit for performing forensic analysis of encrypted user data stored in certain iPhone/iPad/iPod devices. The toolkit allows eligible customers acquiring bit-to-bit images of devices’ file systems, extracting phone secrets (passcodes, passwords, and encryption keys) and decrypting the file system dump. Access to most information is provided in real-time.
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR ELCOMSOFT PHONE BREAKER:
- manifest.plist file from iTunes backup (for iTunes backup password recovery)
- Complete iTunes backup (to read keychain data)
- Apple ID and password or authentication token (to downoad iCloud backup or files from iCloud)
- Windows Live! ID and password (to download Windows Phone backup)
- BlackBerry ID and password (to decrypt BB 10 backup)
- One or more of supported NVIDIA or AMD cards(recommended for hardware acceleration of password recovery)