Richardson Software EditRocket 4.5.1 macOS
- Syntax highlighting for over 20 programming languages
- A robust CSS Style Builder for creating CSS style sheets and an HTML Tag Builder, HTML Tidy Tool, and HTML Entity Selector
- CSS, HTML, and XML Validators
- The programming editor behind RazorSQL, a popular database query tool, since 2004
- Function / Method Navigators for displaying clickable lists of functions / methods contained in the editor
- Function / Method Lookup for quickly inserting functions or methods
- A Tag Navigator tool for displaying clickable lists of tags contained in the editor
- Key Ahead customizable by language for quickly entering text
- Bookmark functionality for quickly navigating through code.
- Recordable Macros for executing common tasks
- Code Inserts for over 19 languages for quickly inserting code
- A robust File System Browser
- File tools such as head, tail, regular expression search, move, copy, and delete
- Powerful Search Tools such as regular expression Find, Replace, Match Bracket, Match Tag, and Find / Replace in Files tools
- File Compare Tool for comparing files.
- Customizable and predefined code templates
- Works with all major operating systems including Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris.
Requirements : Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.7 or later
Only Intel64 supported
Web Site: http://www.richardsonsoftware.com/
What’s New in EditRocket 4.5.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.