EditMonkey 1.0 for After Effects macOS
Create complex multi-layered edits in seconds. Works with video, graphics or use the built-in text generator. The After Effects Killer Ape!
EditMonkey is the latest release from Ebberts + Zucker that harnesses the power of After Effects to generate and sequence complex multi-page animations quickly and easily. Our latest tool is capable of creating dozens of animations with a single click, perfect for a wide range of projects that require transitions from one graphic to the next….but is flexible enough to create simple animations as well. This Monkey is our most versatile product to date, making it an invaluable part of your everyday toolkit.
- Keyframeless and dynamically linked to markers
- Builtin Text Generator that operates on lines, words or letters
- Groundbreaking Color Label Aware feature to facilitate multilayered page builds
- Transition in and out endless builds with one click.
- Markerbased Retime feature to make timeremapping adjustments easy
- Marker Sync to automatically retime based on an existing marker layer
- Dozens of ways to add variations between multiple animations
- Automatic Animation option for great results quickly.
- Custom Animation settings for more control
- Thousands of motion combinations
- Flexible workflow to allow for easy postbuild changes
- Makes quick text animations a breeze
- Bonus Marker Ramper script to create accelerating & decelerating edits.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/editmonkey/
What’s New in EditMonkey 1.0
- Initial release