|Name||EazyDraw 9 3 1 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-05-12 00:56:19|
|Files||EazyDraw 9 3 1 TNT.zip (97.65 MB)|
For the full journey from Jaguar (OS X 10.2) to macOS Sierra’s crisp high definition technology EazyDraw has been the leading drawing App for the new vector drawing paradigm on macOS. EazyDraw marries the latest macOS technology with the innovative elegance of the original Mac drawing programs.
Productivity: quit processing words and start communicating ideas. An easy to use drawing App is great for communicating ideas. EazyDraw provides flexible, beautiful text typesetting for your written message plus full featured integrated illustration capability.
EazyDraw provides a balanced feature set that includes tools needed for technical drawing, web and App graphic design, print publishing, logos, page – text layout and more. Easy enough for everyone but with the depth your project will need.
Includes comprehensive support for bitmap and vector graphic formats: Import and ungroup for edit PDF, and EPS. Import and export SVG and DXF. Preview and publish to EPS and TIFF with RGB or CMYK process colors. Exchange scaled CAD drawings using DXF. Publish web graphics. Create Mac, iPhone and iPad App development graphics and icons.
Effulgent on Retina. EazyDraw 8’s user interface is optimized for the newest Retina 5k technology. User interface graphics are dual mastered high resolution icons and images. Use EazyDraw to create 5k display content. App and Web developers can use EazyDraw to design and produce multi-image 5 k png graphics or SVG vector master user interface elements.
Features: Layers, Multiple Drawing Windows, Symbol Libraries, English and/or Metric units, Drawing Scales, Vector Hatches, Grids and Guides, RGB and CMYK colors.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eazydraw-8/id1040448715?mt=12
What’s New in EazyDraw 9.3.1
Dark Mode Support
- Light and Dark Mode. Stay focused and productive under both light and dark ambient conditions. Change between light and dark modes on the fly, no need to quit and restart EazyDraw. Choose light or dark mode on System Settings, General Tab (Mojave only). System settings choice for accent color reflected throughout the EazyDraw UI.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) Colors
- Design App and web graphics to pop with bright vivid colors. This version of EazyDraw provides color managed authoring. Create content with expanded dynamic range colors, including Display P3. Check out the Layers inspector to make use of this capability.
License (Non-App Store)
- This version is fully enabled with a version 8 license code. If you are purchasing an upgrade or full download license, and do not need to run EazyDraw 8, then request a version 9 license with a reply to your purchase email. EazyDraw 9 will run with a version 8 license until September 2019. If you do not want to trigger the upgrade fee ($35) then stick with EazyDraw 8 on a High Sierra partition. Sales will switch to version 9 license codes soon, when the formal release of EazyDraw 9 is complete and robust.
- Improved performance for drawings that contain large PDF images. Apple has made changes to a technology called responsive scrolling, which added a very large CPU overhead drawing a large number of small rectangles of the large PDF. EazyDraw now swaps in a bitmap image of the PDF image for drawing to the screen. Quality should be the same. The bitmap representation is only used for screen drawing, not export or printing. The bitmap image is able to efficiently supply the large number of small subimages required by macOS for the responsive scrolling engine. The vector aspect of the PDF image works well for drawing the full image but is not optimal for drawing the large number of subregions.
- Improved performance for drawings that contain large bitmap images on layers with Color Modification. This is situation had similar issues supplying information to macOS for responsive scrolling (see above). EazyDraw now caches the fully color modified bitmap image which solves the performance issue.