|Created on||2017-04-20 22:51:11|
|Files||EazyDraw 8.5.2.dmg.zip (73.38 MB)|
Name: EazyDraw 8
Release Date: February 17, 2017
Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
Developer: DEKORRA OPTICS LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: http://www.eazydraw.com/AppStoreVersionEight.htm
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eazydraw-8/id1040448715?mt=12
For the full journey from Jaguar (OS X 10.2) to macOS Sierra's crisp high definition technology EazyDraw has been the leading drawing App for the new vector drawing paradigm on macOS. EazyDraw marries the latest macOS technology with the innovative elegance of the original Mac drawing programs.
Productivity: quit processing words and start communicating ideas. An easy to use drawing App is great for communicating ideas. EazyDraw provides flexible, beautiful text typesetting for your written message plus full featured integrated illustration capability.
EazyDraw provides a balanced feature set that includes tools needed for technical drawing, web and App graphic design, print publishing, logos, page- text layout and more. Easy enough for everyone but with the depth your project will need.
Includes comprehensive support for bitmap and vector graphic formats: Import and ungroup for edit PDF, and EPS. Import and export SVG and DXF. Preview and publish to EPS and TIFF with RGB or CMYK process colors. Exchange scaled CAD drawings using DXF. Publish web graphics. Create Mac, iPhone and iPad App development graphics and icons.
Effulgent on Retina. EazyDraw 8's user interface is optimized for the newest Retina 5k technology. User interface graphics are dual mastered high resolution icons and images. Use EazyDraw to create 5k display content. App and Web developers can use EazyDraw to design and produce multi-image 5 k png graphics or SVG vector master user interface elements.
Features: Layers, Multiple Drawing Windows, Symbol Libraries, English and/or Metric units, Drawing Scales, Vector Hatches, Grids and Guides, RGB and CMYK colors.
What's New in Version 8.5.2:
- Full support for the Apple’s new Touch Bar. Improvements and stability corrections related to the Touch Bar.
- Fixed Spelling panel on macOS Sierra. We now have a patch to fix the macOS Sierra problem with auto layout and sizing of the spelling panel. The EazyDraw spelling panel is now fully supported on macOS Sierra.
- Improved support for PDF Editing. Improved PDF ungroup for stretched logo text and rotated text using Type 1 font tables, these situations are now properly ungrouped as stretched and / or rotated text boxes in EazyDraw. Corrected problem with ungroup pdf, related to use of UTF-16 Little Endian unicode encoding. A rather specific issue, but serious if encountered.
- Improved SVG support for interpretation of font size using CSS conventions. The SVG import now parses font size specifications of "xx-small", "x-small", "medium", &hellip "larger", "smaller". Use of these conventions previously caused the report of an error.
- Corrected problem seen on new MacBook Pro with Touch Bar. Creating a new text box would fail after one or a few text boxes were created. Problem related only to machines with the new Touch Bar. This is now fixed.
- Added complete support for the informal Mac standard for adding accents in Spanish, German, Portuguese, Estonian, Hungarian, and other languages that use diacritic accents. EazyDraw text entry now has support for both the Option-char and the long press of key that has diacritic marks.
- Fixed problem with brushes using complex self-crossing brush strokes and the Even-Odd winding rule. The Winding Rule was not honored. This now works properly.
- Changed behavior when exporting single page PDF when selecting a Printer (not. Electronic Prepress) on Page Setup. EazyDraw now provides the same results as obtained when printing then selecting Save To PDF. Electronic Prepress printer selection still provides explicit user control when exporting PDF and does not attempt to emulate the printer and margins.
- Fixed issues when exporting PDF, compared to printing and then Save To PDF. Export PDF had problems with margins and often the output result was not properly centered on the virtual page of the PDF file. This problem is fixed.