|Created on||2017-07-26 20:56:32|
|Files||EagleFiler-1.8 [core].dmg (23.82 MB)|
Release Date: July 26, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Korean
Developer: C-Command Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Includes: Keygen (CORE)
Web Site: https://c-command.com/eaglefiler
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eaglefiler/id414232012?mt=12
Collect notes, e-mails, and Web pages on your Mac, and search them instantly. EagleFiler makes managing your information easy. It lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images, and more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Browse different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and annotate them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, it works smoothly with your other favorite Mac applications.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
* With a single keypress, import Web pages, mail messages, or any file on your Mac.
* EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
* Optionally: encrypt the files, add tags, notes, color-coded labels, and other metadata.
* Browse by folder or by tag, or use the live search or smart folders to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
* View, edit, or create documents directly in EagleFiler's streamlined interface, or double-click to edit using another application.
EagleFiler is a digital filing cabinet, a research assistant, and a snippet collector. You can use it to write a journal, track all the files for a project or job, save your favorite Web articles, store financial statements and receipts, run a paperless office, plan a trip, collect your course notes, archive your e-mail correspondence, search mailing list archives, research a purchase, remember recipes to cook or books to read, store scientific papers, gather legal case notes, or assemble a scrapbook. It's the most flexible tool on your Mac.
“It’s a vital tool for the digital pack rat.…The application’s tagging, note-taking, and searching capabilities make finding that one file you stored in EagleFiler a year ago and want to retrieve today a cinch.” —Macworld
“EagleFiler combines ease of use with an underlying ingenuity that makes it feel simple, fast, and lightweight. It’s packed with too many clever touches for me to list.” —TidBITS
“Using EagleFiler, I can now stop fussing with organization tools and just get myself organized.” —InformationWeek
What's New in Version 1.8:
- Improved compatibility with macOS 10.13.
- Importing Apple Mail messages is faster and requires less temporary disk space.
- It is now possible to use the records list and source list contextual menus without changing the selection. This means that, for example, while editing a record's note you can copy and paste links to other records. (Previously, Control-clicking on the other record would change the target of the inspector, making the note disappear.)
- The Info inspector now remembers the scroll position and selection of the notes text view when you switch back and forth to another app.
- Updated the "Quoted Text Colors" presets to match the new colors that Apple Mail uses.
- EagleFiler will now prevent you from creating files whose names are valid on APFS but not HFS+, as such files cannot be backed up via Time Machine or copied/synced to an HFS+ volume.
- Metadata in JPEG 2000 e-mail attachments is now indexed for searching.
- Made various performance improvements.
- Updated various sections of the manual.
- When importing from Apple Mail, EagleFiler can now detect and warn if a message is marked as having separately stored attachments but EagleFiler didn't find any references to them in the message headers.
- EagleFiler no longer imports "DEVONtech_storage" metadata files.
- The diagnostic reporter can now check whether the application package is damaged
- Made various code modernizations.
- Various bug fixes.
If you enjoy using EagleFiler, please take a minute to rate it or leave a review. We'd really appreciate it.