|Created on||2016-08-13 23:40:49|
|Files||EagleFiler – 1.7/EagleFiler 1.7 .zip (19.06 MB)|
EagleFiler – 1.7/SERIAL.txt (0.26 kB)
Release Date: August 13, 2016
Languages: English, French, German, Korean
Developer: C-Command Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Web Site: http://c-command.com/eaglefiler
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eaglefiler/id414232012?mt=12
Collect notes, e-mails, and Web pages on your Mac, and search them instantly. EagleFiler makes managing your information easy. It lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images, and more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Browse different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and annotate them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, it works smoothly with your other favorite Mac applications.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
* With a single keypress, import Web pages, mail messages, or any file on your Mac.
* EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
* Optionally: encrypt the files, add tags, notes, color-coded labels, and other metadata.
* Browse by folder or by tag, or use the live search or smart folders to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
* View, edit, or create documents directly in EagleFiler's streamlined interface, or double-click to edit using another application.
EagleFiler is a digital filing cabinet, a research assistant, and a snippet collector. You can use it to write a journal, track all the files for a project or job, save your favorite Web articles, store financial statements and receipts, run a paperless office, plan a trip, collect your course notes, archive your e-mail correspondence, search mailing list archives, research a purchase, remember recipes to cook or books to read, store scientific papers, gather legal case notes, or assemble a scrapbook. It's the most flexible tool on your Mac.
“It’s a vital tool for the digital pack rat.…The application’s tagging, note-taking, and searching capabilities make finding that one file you stored in EagleFiler a year ago and want to retrieve today a cinch.” —Macworld
“EagleFiler combines ease of use with an underlying ingenuity that makes it feel simple, fast, and lightweight. It’s packed with too many clever touches for me to list.” —TidBITS
“Using EagleFiler, I can now stop fussing with organization tools and just get myself organized.” —InformationWeek
What's New in Version 1.7:
* Improved support for tabbed windows.
* Improved capturing from Apple Mail.
* Improved the AppleScript dictionary.
* When you use the "Export..." command to generate a new mbox file for the selected messages, EagleFiler now uses Unix- instead of Mac-style linebreaks, since more e-mail products now support the former.
* Made various code modernizations.
* Made some changes to make the records list and Errors window more clear.
* EagleFiler reports a better error message if it finds that an Apple Mail message file is empty.
* Made some changes to the way EagleFiler generates mbox files to prevent Thunderbird's importer from getting confused.
* Improved the manual.
* Fixed a bug reading messages that have DOS linebreaks, which could lead to exported mbox files not importing properly and could affect the display and indexing of certain messages.
* Worked around a bug that could cause files in the "To Import" folder not to be imported promptly.
* Worked around a bug that caused problems for tag completion using composed character sequences.
* Fixed a regression where tagging from the **Record** menu didn't work.
* Fixed a bug where edits to a record's tags could be lost if you moved it without the tags bar losing focus.
If you enjoy using EagleFiler, please take a minute to rate it or leave a review. We'd really appreciate it.