|Name||EagleFiler 1.7.6 [TNT].dmg.zip|
|Created on||2017-04-19 07:49:13|
|Files||EagleFiler 1.7.6 [TNT].dmg.zip (20.18 MB)|
Release Date: April 18, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Korean
Developer: C-Command Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 17+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Includes: K'ed (TNT)
Web Site: https://c-command.com/eaglefiler
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/eaglefiler/id414232012?mt=12
Collect notes, e-mails, and Web pages on your Mac, and search them instantly. EagleFiler makes managing your information easy. It lets you archive and search mail, Web pages, PDF files, word processing documents, images, and more. Use it to collect information from a variety of sources. Browse different types of files using a standard three-pane interface. Organize them into folders and annotate them with tags and notes, or leave everything in one folder and pin-point the information you need using the live search. Since EagleFiler stores its library in Finder format, it works smoothly with your other favorite Mac applications.
EagleFiler in a nutshell:
* With a single keypress, import Web pages, mail messages, or any file on your Mac.
* EagleFiler stores them in an open format: regular files and folders that are fully accessible to your other applications.
* Optionally: encrypt the files, add tags, notes, color-coded labels, and other metadata.
* Browse by folder or by tag, or use the live search or smart folders to find the information you need (faster than Spotlight).
* View, edit, or create documents directly in EagleFiler's streamlined interface, or double-click to edit using another application.
EagleFiler is a digital filing cabinet, a research assistant, and a snippet collector. You can use it to write a journal, track all the files for a project or job, save your favorite Web articles, store financial statements and receipts, run a paperless office, plan a trip, collect your course notes, archive your e-mail correspondence, search mailing list archives, research a purchase, remember recipes to cook or books to read, store scientific papers, gather legal case notes, or assemble a scrapbook. It's the most flexible tool on your Mac.
“It’s a vital tool for the digital pack rat.…The application’s tagging, note-taking, and searching capabilities make finding that one file you stored in EagleFiler a year ago and want to retrieve today a cinch.” —Macworld
“EagleFiler combines ease of use with an underlying ingenuity that makes it feel simple, fast, and lightweight. It’s packed with too many clever touches for me to list.” —TidBITS
“Using EagleFiler, I can now stop fussing with organization tools and just get myself organized.” —InformationWeek
What's New in Version 1.7.6:
- The x-eaglefiler custom URL scheme now supports a search option. The new Searching From Other Applications section of the manual shows how to use this to initiate an EagleFiler search from Alfred, LaunchBar, or other applications that support URL schemes. You can set up your launcher app to search the current EagleFiler library as well as create shortcuts to open and search specific libraries.
- Improved the Searching section of the manual.
- EagleFiler now follows the Match Partial Words setting when highlighting search matches in the records list and in text and e-mail records. In other words, if you were searching for a whole word, EagleFiler will no longer highlight instances of that word contained within another word. This should reduce confusion about what was actually being searched for.
- Worked around a bug in macOS 10.12 that could make the File ‣ Open command open the library behind an existing library’s window.
- Worked around a bug in OmniOutliner 5 that caused its compressed flat files to be imported as text files. (The change takes effect for newly imported files or if you rebuild your library.)
- Worked around a PDF bug in macOS 10.12.4 that could cause a crash when opening a contextual menu.