These tools have been developed to accelerate the production of TV infographics using Element 3D
- Facilitates and accelerates the animation settings in Element 3D. This is especially noticeable when using a large number of animated objects.
- Automate repetitive operations to increase accuracy and avoid errors.
- Greatly reduces the number of clicks.
- Allows you to bind (and unbind) an element group with Control Layers (in the terminology Element 3D Control Nulls). At the same time, the resizing is performed according to the format of the composition. This means that the layer of Element 3D with its Control Layers can be copied and correctly pasted into a composition of another format, you will only need to click on the Control Layers reassignment button. You can use any types of layers as Control Layers.
- Usage of 2D and 3D modes. In 2D mode, you customize the scene and render in 3D mode. Note: When 2D mode is activated, the Control Layer’s visibility is inherited by the whole hierarchy of its Child Layers.
- Automatic binding of Custom Channels with the selected layers.
- Automatic filling of Custom Channels directly from EText Editor. In this case, each line of the text becomes a separate text layer with a favorite font and favorite size. Each layer automatically binds to Custom Channels. You can create a list of favorite fonts from the list only in OS Windows, In Mac OS, the list of favorite fonts can be made only by entering a font name in the text field. The Text Editor can automatically crop extra spaces, change the case, and add the most common special characters, such as currency symbols, copyright icons, etc.
- Allows selecting all layers from the active composition according to certain criteria. For example, all precomps with the names of cities or all footages, and so on.
- In all cases, the tools take into account any number of Element 3D effects on the same layer.
Compatibility: After Effects CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/e-utilities/
What’s New in E-Utilities 8.4 for After Effects
- A new test scene has been added to display how the tools work.