|Name||DxO PhotoLab 4 ELITE Edition 184.108.40.206 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-10-23 01:55:08|
|Files||DxO PhotoLab 4 ELITE Edition 220.127.116.11 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (357.6 MB)|
DxO PhotoLab (was DxO Optics Pro) provides a complete set of smart assisted corrections that you can manually fine-tune at any time. Take control on every aspect of your photos: effectively remove noise, get rid of light constraints, recover color details, apply sophisticated optical corrections, and enhance details.
DxO PhotoLab 3’s new HSL (Hue, Saturation, and Luminance) Tool is an exciting and superbly visual way to manage color that can help you produce more creative and natural-looking images. The new DxO ColorWheel is a fantastic new color adjustment tool that you can use to select color ranges from eight separate channels, including orange and purple. The DxO ColorWheel can fine-tune color values, select replacement colors, and it can even adjust transitions and tints for truly distinctive effects. Features – DxO Smart Lighting – DxO ClearView – DxO PRIME – Optical Corrections – Introducing U Point
- DxO Smart Lighting – Optimizes the dynamic range of your image and brings out the details from both under- and overexposed areas.
- DxO ClearView – Intelligently boosts local contrast and effectively removes distant haze.
- DxO PRIME – Automatically denoises high ISO RAW images and recovers accurate details and colors based on our exclusive algorithms.
- Optical Corrections – Leverage your gear with tailored automatic corrections based on DxO’s renowned scientific expertise in measurement and calibration.
- Introducing U Point – Give your photos your own artistic touch by manually applying selective corrections to specific areas of your image, using exclusive DxO Local Adjustment Tools that include: Control points (U Point technology), graduated filters, manual and automatic brushes, automatic repair tool, etc.
- Intelligent algorithms adapt settings to your gear as well as to image content
- Copy and paste settings from one image to another
- 30 built-in presets, fully customizable to give your photos the look you like
- Multiple exports in one click
- Export to multiple formats for web, printing, or backup
- Export directly to social networks such as Facebook, Flickr, or to other photo editors
- File management that works with your computer (no import step required)
- Direct access to images
- Seamless integration with Lightroom via plugin
- Customizable workspace to adapt to your needs – Dual-screen friendly
- OS X 10.12 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in DxO PhotoLab 4 ELITE Edition 18.104.22.168
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.