Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
RAM minimum: 512MB
Tested on 10.11.6. See text file for installation instructions.
Web Site: http://www.dvdfab.cn/dvd-copy-for-mac.htm
Poorly ported from Windows to the Mac. This app has been severely mutilated as part of the anti-piracy measures. Hardly ever have I seen such buggy software, it crashes and hangs all the time even in the untouched installation. Often it doesn't even launch properly. You have been warned.
DVDFab DVD Copy for Mac is powerful and flexible mac DVD copy software works on Mac OS. As one of the best Mac DVD copy software, it enables you to copy DVD on Mac with one or two mouse clicks and customize the output with its many flexible settings.
This DVD Copy software for Mac allows you to copy, and burn DVD to a blank DVD disc or backup the DVD content to a folder or ISO file onto your Mac and media server, and compress content to fit on smaller discs, the choice is yours! In addition, the DVD copy speed is very fast, and the quality is excellent.
DVDFab DVD Copy for Mac is definitely a best all-in-one solution for making DVD backup of your expensive DVD collection.
• Clone/Burn/Copy/Backup any DVD
• Copy DVD-9 to DVD-9/DVD-5, Copy DVD-5 to DVD-5/DVD-9, Copy DVD-9 to DVD-5, Copy DVD-5 to DVD-9
• 6 DVD copy modes are available: Full Disc, Main Movie, Customize, Split, Merge, Clone/Burn
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124:
• Added the support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
• Added the support for some new Java protections
• Added the support to remove the Cinavia watermarks found on By the Sea, The Lobster, Wolf Totem 3D, • The Boss, The Thing (2011), The Forest (2016), Sisters, Saint Laurent, and Miles Ahead
• Added the conversion profiles for LG G5, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus
• A freeze problem when conveting DVD/Blu-ray sources to mp4 in certain cases
• A crash problem when converting Blu-ray sources to mkv.passthrough videos with PCM audio tracks
• A problem that the subtitles of the mp4 videos converted from Blu-rays are flickering in certain cases
• A noise problem when playing back the PCM audio tracks of converted .avi files in certain cases
• Some minor changes and improvements