- Name: Due 1.3
- Total Size: 14.13 MB
- Created on: Sun Feb 22 06:29:46 2015
- Tracker: http://184.108.40.206:2710/announce
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel, 64-bit
RAM minimum: n/a
Video RAM: n/a
Unpack and enjoy.
What's New in Version 1.3
Updated to support various new features from Due 2.0 on iOS, including:
- 45 new alert tones from Due 2.0 on iOS
- Pause and resume timers
- Choose different alert sound for different timers
- New DIN font for timers
- Improved search
- Deprecation of 'Alarm mode' for timers in favour of two separate functions: 'Snooze until stopped' and custom alert sound
Optimized for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
- Menu bar icon supports Yosemite dark menu bar
- Fixes bug in menu bar icon where number of notifications gets clipped
- Fixes bug where users who've switched off NSAutomaticWindowAnimationsEnabled explicitly find themselves unable to create or edit reminder or timers (much thanks to Bernard Schembri for reporting the bug and discovering the cause)
Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
Courtesy of C.O.R.E.
Due makes sure things actually get done by keeping you on your toes, sending you periodic reminders until you actually mark the reminders complete.
* Natural date and time parsing available for non-recurring reminders only.
Fast. Really fast.
Reminders are set as soon as you finish typing what to do, and when to do it.
Natural date and time parsing
No awkward date pickers nor rigid date and time format to follow. Set due date and time by typing what is natural to you.*
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/due/id524373870?mt=12