DSSW Power Manager 4.6.5 macOS
Power Manager is the solution for reducing the energy costs of Mac computers. Use Power Manager to assert control over when your Macs are available and when they are switched off.
Power Manager extends the scheduling functionality provided by OS X’s Energy Saver. Unlike Energy Saver, Power Manager is aware of multiple users, offers unrestricted schedules, provides greater customisation, and supports a wider range of actions.
Power Manager includes the ability to schedule applications, launch documents, and run scripts. Includes AppleScript support, Automator actions, command-line interface, and programming interface.
Mac Platform: Intel, 64-bit processor OS X 10.10 or later
Web Site: https://www.dssw.co.uk/powermanager/
What’s New in DSSW Power Manager 4.6.5
- Change:Updated AstronomicalAlgorithms framework.
- Change:Updated CodeMirror library.
- Change:Updated LetsMove library.
- Change:Updated Sparkle framework.
- Change:Continued modernisation of code.
- Bug:Fixed immediate removal of temporary file.
- API:Deprecated launch behaviour `untrusted`.
- API:Deprecated process entry `process information`.
- API:Deprecated SSL/TLS protocols `SSLv2` and `SSLv3`.