|Name||DSP-Quattro 5.5.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2021-01-02 02:28:06|
|Files||DSP-Quattro 5.5.1 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (57.02 MB)|
Audio File Editing, AudioCD Mastering, Plug-in Hosting
A new application forged on its distinguished past.
Rebuilt from the bottom up for macOS Mojave (*), DSP-Quattro 5 stands on the foundation of its award-winning twenty-three year history, primed to carry on its tradition of excellence well into the future.
- 64 bit Audio and Graphic Engines
- Dozens of samplebased editing functions, including: linear phase Sample Rate Converter; phase locked Time Stretching and Frequency Shifting algorithms
- 64 bit Audio Units (AU) plugins for editing
- Advanced looping tool for building sample libraries
- For vinyl restoration, an astonishing builtin Declicking algorithm
- Exclusive AudioCD Layout waveform view provides programmable XFades in real time
- Burn Audio CDROMs and Import/Export DDP files
- Support for EAN/UPC, ISRC, PQ subcodes, CDTexts and ID3 Tags
- Exports to iTunes Plus AAC M4A
- Supports ISRC codes on WAVE files
- Hosts 64 bit Audio Unit (AU) plugins, editing with sample accuracy and latency compensation
- Play AU Virtual Instruments via MIDI control
- DSPQuattro can be used in live performance as a real time multieffects processor or to play Virtual Instruments
Record Audio Files
- If markers are dropped while making a live recording, an Audio CDROM can be output in just a few seconds.
- The builtin Output Recorder writes to disc what you are listening to—in real time.
- v5 records to CAF unrestricted size audio files. File length is limited only by available hard disc capacity.
- DSPQuattro can record direct to disc using 32 bit float sample precision. No conversion to 24 bit required when set to maximum quality.
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in DSP-Quattro 5.5.1
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.