|Name||Dropzone 4 4.1.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-12-04 21:12:34|
|Files||Dropzone 4 4.1.4 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (48.39 MB)|
Dropzone makes it faster and easier to copy and move files, open applications and share files with many different services.
Dropzone is a unique and amazing app that’s like nothing you’ve ever used before.
We’ve paid fanatical attention to every detail and built an app that looks and feels like an integral part of macOS.
Dropzone ships with a powerful scripting API and with a little programming knowledge you can modify any of your actions or even create entirely new ones. This gives Dropzone unlimited extendability and utility. We’re always thinking up new actions so Dropzone will become even more useful over time.
Dropzone also includes Drop Bar – Drop Bar makes it easy to stash files you know you’ll need later. Just drop files on the Drop Bar icon in the grid and they will stick there until you’re ready to use them.
Setup your customizable grid of actions how you want and swap in different actions as your needs change.
- Open applications, move and copy files faster than ever before.
- Shorten URLs quickly using Tinyurl shortener. Just select a URL to shorten and press CtrlOptionCmdS and the shortened URL is automatically copied to the clipboard.
- AirDrop integration lets you drop files or folders from any app and share them with your other Macs over the network.
- Imgur integration lets you share images fast and get a link for pasting.
- Quickly resize and convert images between different sizes and formats.
- Upload files to Amazon S3 (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Upload files to your FTP server (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Upload files to your Google Drive (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Download and install add-on actions that let you upload to services like Google Drive, YouTube and many others (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Powerful multi-tasking engine allows you to run multiple tasks at once and track the progress of each one through the in-grid task status area.
- See how tasks are progressing at a glance in the animated menu item.
- Launch Dropzone actions with the newly added keyboard shortcuts feature (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Add applications, folders or actions to your grid easily by dragging and dropping them on the Add to Grid area.
- Develop your own actions using the updated and massively improved Ruby or Python API (Dropzone Pro feature).
- Dropzone 4 now fully supports macOS Big Sur.
DROPZONE 4 PRO SUBSCRIPTION INFO
- Dropzone 4 provides an optional subscription. This subscription includes access to our growing library of cloud based actions, regular cloud action updates and enhancements, as well as all app updates, including major ones, provided automatically. It all includes access to all new features added in updates and unlocks Dropzone’s advanced features including Amazon S3 Uploading, Google Drive Uploading, FTP/SFTP Uploading, macOS service integration and more.
- Launch Dropzone and choose ‘Subscribe to Dropzone 4 Pro…’ from the settings menu to begin your 14-day free trial. You can cancel during the free trial at any point, and you won’t be charged for using Dropzone 4.
- After 14 days, you’ll automatically be billed 1.99USD per month (or the equivalent in your country) through an auto-renewing subscription.
- An active subscription entitles you to unlimited Dropzone 4 app updates, including both minor updates and all major new features.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you do, Dropzone cloud actions and the advanced features detailed above will no longer be available. You can restart your subscription at any time to continue using Dropzone cloud actions and the advanced features detailed above.
We’re always working to improve Dropzone and we’re going to bring you many free feature updates and more actions in future. We’d love to hear what you think of the app, you can get in touch via the App Store “Support” link, or tweet us @aptonic.
- OS X 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
What’s New in Dropzone 4 Pro 4.1.4
- Updated and improved for macOS Big Sur
- Support for Apple Silicon
- Updated app icon
- Drag area now automatically adjusts to dark/light tint depending on menu bar color
- Improved status item clarity on non-retina displays
- Updated preferences toolbar
- Improved Open URL action title detection