|Created on||2015-06-04 12:37:58|
|Files||DropDMG 3.2.7/DropDMG 3.x [SP].zip (1.22 MB)|
DropDMG 3.2.7/DropDMG-3.2.7.dmg (16.21 MB)
Mac Platform: UB
OS version: OS X 10.6.8 or later
Yosemite Compatible Patcher
Courtesy of Special [K]
Release Date: June 3, 2015
• If the Finder didn’t save the proper size for the mounted disk image window, DropDMG will now automatically retry several times. (DropDMG 3.2.6 would abort with an error, and you would have to retry manually.)
• The Compact Image… command is now available in the contextual menu in the log.
• Improved error reporting when a temporary folder cannot be created.
• If DropDMG detects that one of its files is missing, i.e. that the application is damaged, it now presents a better error message.
• Added the following sections to the manual:
• Reinstalling a Fresh Copy
• Splitting a File or Folder Into Pieces
• Why don’t the icons appear in the desired positions in the mounted disk image?
• Improved the following sections of the manual:
• Making Images With Background Pictures
• Restoring Files and Disks
• Added accessibility label in the Software Update new News windows.
• Improved the fonts in the About and Software Update windows.
• When the trial period is over, the alert now has a Help button that opens the instructions for uninstalling.
• Date formatters now use the POSIX local where appropriate.
Full Release Notes: http://c-command.com/blog/2015/06/03/dropdmg-3-2-7/
DropDMG allows users to quickly create .dmg archives.
Disk images pack entire folders or disks into a single compressed file, either for transport across the Internet or simply for backup. They are Apple's preferred format for distributing Mac software. Disk images are also the only archive format whose contents you can directly access in the Finder.
DropDMG is the easiest way to create Mac OS X disk images, as well as cross-platform archives. Just drag and drop a folder or file and you're done. Or, you can drag an existing disk image or archive onto DropDMG to convert it to any of the other supported formats or to burn it to CD or DVD.
DropDMG supports advanced options such as encrypted and segmented disk images, WYSIWYG layout with background pictures and custom volume icons, and rich-text license agreements in multiple languages. There are many time-saving features, and it can also be automated via AppleScript, the command-line, and Automator.
More info: http://c-command.com/dropdmg/