DreamShot is a robust screenshot application. Use one shortcut to take screenshots for all of your apps, services, and destinations. View a large preview of your screenshot with an extensive list of sharing actions, including the immediate upload to a cloud service.
- Sync your shots between Dreamshot on the Mac and the IOS version. Even viewing your latest shot from your Mac on your Apple Watch. Convenient for referencing a quick bit of info on the go.
- Capture with Shift+CMD+D or any custom shortcut you choose.
- The menubar panel holds your previous screenshots for easy reuse.
- Drag a screenshot from the preview window to anywhere on your Mac.
- Hide unwanted destinations from view.
- Set a ‘Favorites’ destination to any place on your Mac.
- Instantly see a large preview of your screen capture and retake if needed.
- Instantly print, save, copy to clipboard, or open and edit preview.
- Responsive developers that love to hear from you.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later 64-bit
Web Site: http://dreamshotapp.com
What’s New in DreamShot 2.0
- Overhauled the interface. Not perfect, but much better.
- A shiny new icon! Matches DreamShot for iOS.
- Float screenshot. Now you can keep a reference image on top of all other windows by selecting the Float destination from the preview view.
- DreamShot now shows the dock icon by default, and opens when you click the dock icon.
- Destination selection menu is now alphabetized.
- Added a Tips & Tricks helper view.
- Added Unibox as a new destination. One guy is going to be very happy.
- MultiMonitor support. DreamShot now detects if you are running more than one screen and lets you choose which one you want You nerd!
- Shortcut creation field is now viewable. Oops.
- Review prompt added. You guys were using & loving DreamShot, but not sharing the love to help us make it better. The shame! (Don’t worry, you can tell it to go away and not come back)