|Name||Downie 4 4.1.1 4143 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-08-05 17:42:14|
|Files||Downie 4 4.1.1 4143 [TNT] mac-torrent-download.net.zip (52.79 MB)|
Downie – Ever wished you could save a video from the Internet? Search no more, Downie is what you’re looking for. Easily download videos from thousands of different sites. Supports many sites – currently supports over 1,000 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing. 4K video YouTube support – unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Supports many sites – currently supports over 1,000 different sites (including YouTube, Youku, Bilibili, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
- 4K video YouTube support – unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Postprocessing – need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
- Quick support – I respond to emails usually within 24 hours and often add support for requested sites in the next update.
- Frequent updates – Don‘t wait weeks for new sites to be supported, or bugs to be fixed! Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
- International – not only that Downie supports country-specific sites, it is localized into various languages. If your language is missing, contact us – we can offer you a free license in exchange for a translation.
New in Downie 4
- UI Redesign – the UI has been redesigned with more options at hand, while not cluttering the UI.
- Menu Bar Control – control the app from the menu bar – without the need for the Dock icon.
- Customizations – custom postprocessing using your own shell script, custom file name formatting, and much more.
- Improved Speed – YouTube videos load up to 6 times faster with Downie 4 when compared to Downie 3!
- Metadata Improvements – the metadata that Downie gathers can be written into an external JSON file for further custom processing.
- Improved User-Guided Extraction – the UGE window now has history, allows saving favorites and much more.
- … and much more! – many minor improvements, like custom naming schemes, option to force MP4 downloads, better cancellation, priority flags, etc…
Tips for using Downie
- To start, you can drag a link from any browser either on Downie‘s window, or the icon in the Dock.
- If you have more links, or links within some text, just drop the whole thing onto Downie – it will scan the text for links.
- You can use copy and paste as well – just press Command-O in Downie and you can insert all the links in the world!
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Downie 4.1.1 (4143)
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.