|Name||Downie 3.9.9 HCISO mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2020-02-10 21:09:24|
|Files||Downie 3.9.9 HCISO mac-torrent-download.net.zip (47.85 MB)|
Downie – Ever wished you could save a video from the Internet? Search no more, Downie is what you’re looking for. Easily download videos from thousands of different sites. Supports many sites – currently supports over 1,000 different sites (including YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing. 4K video YouTube support – unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Supports many sites – currently supports over 1,000 different sites (including YouTube, Youku, Bilibili, Vimeo, etc.) and the number is rapidly growing.
- 4K video YouTube support – unlike many other YouTube downloaders, Downie supports HD video on YouTube, up to 4K.
- Postprocessing – need your video in MP4 for iTunes? Or want just the audio track? No problem, Downie can handle this for you automatically!
- Quick support – I respond to emails usually within 24 hours and often add support for requested sites in the next update.
- Frequent updates – Don‘t wait weeks for new sites to be supported, or bugs to be fixed! Downie is updated about once a week with new features, sites supported, etc.
- International – not only that Downie supports country-specific sites, it is localized into various languages. If your language is missing, contact us – we can offer you a free license in exchange for a translation.
New in Downie 3
- UI Redesign – the UI has been redesigned from the ground up. It’s faster, more fluent and visually pleasing.
- Menu Bar Icon – control the downloads from the menu bar – without the need to switch away from your current work.
- Improved HLS Support – HLS streams download up to 4 times faster.
- DASH Support – DASH streams are now supported.
- Major Postprocessing Improvements – postprocessing of some downloads can take only a few seconds instead of minutes thanks to Downie analyzing the video prior to the conversion!
- Simple Mode – if your preference is to keep the UI as simple as possible, there’s a simple mode for you!
- File Grouping by Site and Playlist – all downloads can now be sorted into folders based on where you downloaded them from or from which playlist are they.
- Delayed Queue Start – schedule your downloads for the middle of the night so that you’re not hogging the bandwidth for the rest of the family!
- Popup Window Support in User-Guided Extraction – the User-Guided Extraction now optionally supports popup windows so that you can sign into sites that open login in a separate window.
Tips for using Downie
- To start, you can drag a link from any browser either on Downie‘s window, or the icon in the Dock.
- If you have more links, or links within some text, just drop the whole thing onto Downie – it will scan the text for links.
- You can use copy and paste as well – just press Command-O in Downie and you can insert all the links in the world!
- OS X 10.11 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in Downie 3.9.9
- New: listennotes.com, sky.com.
- Improved: 163.com, meloman.ru, pptv.com, soundcloud.com, today.com, youtube.com.
- Improved: DASH streaming.