|Name||DoubleTake v2.6.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-10-13 18:26:04|
|Files||DoubleTake v2.6.2 mac-torrent-download.net.zip (9.62 MB)|
DoubleTake is for Mac users who like compact cameras, but sometimes wish they could magically pull a wide angle lens out of their pocket, or plug in a sensor with a few extra megapixels for that large print.
DoubleTake handles this by giving you both automatic and manual control of how to stitch photos perfectly, with simple drag-and-drop.
- For panoramas
- Printing posters over several pieces of paper
- When you can not get far enough away to fit everything in the viewfinder
- Add surroundings to a shot of an event which has now passed
- Make large images suitable for the “Ken Burns” effect in iPhoto or FotoMagico
- Photo montages
- Stitching scanned images if your originals are too large for your scanner.
- OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
- Web Site
- Developer Website
What’s New in DoubleTake v2.6.2
- New: for “Snap to Edges”. When dragging in a set of photos, they will be arranged snapped to edges horizontally.
- Control-clicking will bring up the arrange options, and let you arrange them vertically as well (or in a kind of square matrix).