|Name||AfterCodecsPPME OSX bundle.zip|
|Created on||2018-12-17 06:53:57|
|Files||AfterCodecsPPME OSX bundle.zip (3.29 MB)|
Dornisoft AfterCodecs v1.5.1 for Adobe Premiere Pro & Media Encoder MacOS
Native exporter for AE bringing you ProRes on Windows and h264 (x264 and x265) codecs for excellent quality and lightweight videos.
AfterCodecs is a native render queue plugin for After Effects that allows you to render directly to the codecs listed below.
Need to render ProRes on Windows?
Want to render directly to a small file size, high quality H264 straight from the After Effects render queue?
AfterCodecs can do it without requiring any intermediate files!
- ProRes : LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ and even 444 that supports Alpha Channel.
- x264 : best H264/AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264.
- x265 : files are 30% lighter than x264 and it also supports 8K resolution.
- x264 RGB : same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video (UV map, Alphas…) for power users only.
- After Effects CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Premiere CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014
- Media Encoder CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015
Web Site: https://aescripts.com/aftercodecs/
What’s New in Dornisoft AfterCodecs v1.5.1
- Using ffkroma 4.184 and not using ffmpeg anymore, you can delete the old ffmpeg executable it if you want
- All color shifts with ProRes codecs are fixed now, please update !
- H264 / H265 : 8 bpc / 10 bpc, TV Range / Full Range, YUV subsampling choice (4:2:0 / 4:2:2 / 4:4:4)
- H264 YouTube profile in .MP4 will render AAC audio now, please use .MOV that will generate WAVE audio so that Youtube has the best quality to reencode after upload 😉
- PPro / AME : new audio layout to render all individual mono tracks separately, reimportable in Premiere Pro ! “All Channels” layout are now called : “All : One MultiChannel Track”, “All : Individuals Mono Tracks” and “All : Individuals Stereo Tracks” for more clarity
- AE : alpha channel interpretation (Straight or Premultiplied) and Matte color are now saved into files and work when reimporting into Adobe softwares
- New “Open target directory at the end of each render” checkbox in Settings tab (it won’t open the folder multiple times if rendering multiple times in the same folder, it will only bring the Explorer / Finder window on the foreground)
- Hap codecs glitch bug fix
- Memory optimization for very long renders