Descriptions for Description
Name: Doo - Get Things Done
Release Date: May 08, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Ciarlo Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.getdooapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/doo-get-things-done/id1107759193?mt=12
Turn your reminders into cards that help you focus and build better habits.
*** App Store – Best of February ***
*** Mac App Store – Best of App Store 2016 ***
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...”- Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.”- The Next Web
• A card-based interface that helps you focus and reduce anxiety. Pick a few tasks each day and snooze the rest. Make consistent progress and build better habits.
• Share reminders using iMessage, email, AirDrop and more. Collaborate with any Doo user who has an iCloud account.
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them.
• Location-based reminders that activate when arriving or leaving.
• Flexible scheduling, including early alerts and due dates.
• Powerful repeat options, including days of the week and custom intervals.
• Reminder prioritization and sorting.
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices.
• Customizable snooze options with smart defaults that adapt to the time of day .
• Snooze to customizable morning and evening hours that fit your schedule.
• Create to-dos from within other apps with the share extension.
• Robust hardware support, including keyboard shortcuts and trackpad gestures
• Use Doo from the Mac menu bar or dock
Get Doo and get things done!
What's New in Version 2.0.3:
• Added edit support by clicking card titles
• Enabled keyboard shortcuts while in menu bar mode
• Improved layout and rendering for long titles and notes
• Fixed a bug when using Emoji in titles
• Fixed a bug that could cause links within notes not to open
• Fixed a bug that could cause reminder changes not to sync properly
New in Doo 2.0:
• Reminder collaboration
• Location-based reminders
• Customizable morning and evening hours
Enjoying Doo? Write a review! Thoughts and suggestions are all always taken into consideration as we plan future updates.
Need help or want to send feedback? Write us on Twitter @getdooapp or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.