Descriptions for Description
Name: Doo - Get Things Done
Release Date: April 29, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Ciarlo Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.getdooapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/doo-get-things-done/id1107759193?mt=12
Doo turns your reminders into cards that help you focus and get things done.
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...”- Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.”- The Next Web
Featured by Apple as one of the Best New Apps for iOS
Featured by Apple as Best of App Store 2016 for Mac
• A card-based interface that helps you focus on the most important tasks.
• Share reminders using iMessage, email, AirDrop and more. Collaborate with any Doo user who has an iCloud account.
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them.
• Location-based reminders that activate when arriving or leaving.
• Flexible scheduling, including early alerts and due dates.
• Powerful repeat options, including days of the week and custom intervals.
• Reminder prioritization and sorting.
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices.
• Customizable snooze options with smart defaults that adapt to the time of day .
• Snooze to customizable morning and evening hours that fit your schedule.
• Create to-dos from within other apps with the share extension.
• Robust hardware support, including keyboard shortcuts and trackpad gestures
• Use Doo from the Mac menu bar or dock
Get Doo and get things done!
What's New in Version 2.0.2:
Bug squashing time!
• Fixed an issue that would cause the menubar icon to sometimes cut off the count
• Improved menubar support for dark mode
• Improved checklist layout with multi-line bullets
• Improved notification activation handling
• Fixed a crash when switching between menubar and dock mode
• Improved location reminder snooze handling
• Added a keyboard shortcut for the card view
• Improved the main toolbar active state
• Fixed a possible crash condition for users on El Capitan and Yosemite
• Fixed a bug that prevented the number of active items from updating on the checklist view
• Fixed a crash when converting checklist items to reminders
• Added a nagging notifications option
• Optimized the starting date picker date to reflect the user’s selected morning hour
New in Doo 2.0:
• Reminder collaboration
• Location-based reminders
• Customizable morning and evening hours
• Bug fixes
Enjoying Doo? Write a review! Thoughts and suggestions are all always taken into consideration as we plan future updates.
Need help or want to send feedback? Write us on Twitter @getdooapp or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.