Descriptions for Description
Name: Doo - Get Things Done
Release Date: April 14, 2017
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
Developer: Ciarlo Software, LLC
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.10 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.getdooapp.com
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/doo-get-things-done/id1107759193?mt=12
Doo turns your reminders into cards that help you focus and get things done.
“I absolutely love this app... *incredibly* satisfying...”- Buzzfeed
“There’s just enough guilt involved in hitting snooze that I often just complete the task. That’s the point." – WIRED
“Doo is a beautiful way to get things done without stressing yourself out.”- The Next Web
Featured by Apple as one of the Best New Apps for iOS
Featured by Apple as Best of App Store 2016 for Mac
• A card-based interface that helps you focus on the most important tasks.
• Share reminders using iMessage, email, AirDrop and more. Collaborate with any Doo user who has an iCloud account.
• Create checklists that stay out of your way until you need them.
• Location-based reminders that activate when arriving or leaving.
• Flexible scheduling, including early alerts and due dates.
• Powerful repeat options, including days of the week and custom intervals.
• Reminder prioritization and sorting.
• Sync with iCloud across iOS and Mac devices.
• Customizable snooze options with smart defaults that adapt to the time of day .
• Snooze to customizable morning and evening hours that fit your schedule.
• Create to-dos from within other apps with the share extension.
• Robust hardware support, including keyboard shortcuts and trackpad gestures
• Use Doo from the Mac menu bar or dock
Get Doo and get things done!
What's New in Version 2.0.0:
We're back with our biggest release since version one!
• Task collaboration
• Date presets
• Customizable morning and evening hours
• Bug fixes and reliability updates
This release makes a bunch under-the-hood changes. If you encounter a situation where your reminders go missing, clear the sync cache from Doo settings and re-sync. Your data will be restored.
Enjoying Doo? Write a review! Thoughts and suggestions are all always taken into consideration as we plan future updates.
Need help or want to send feedback? We can't reply to App Store reviews, so please write us on Twitter @getdooapp or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.