Descriptions for Document Reader 3.1.0
Name: Document Reader
Release Date: September 29, 2017
Developer: Cisdem Inc.
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.9 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Includes: Pre-K’ed (In-app Purchase: Full Version)
Courtesy of TNT
Web Site: https://www.cisdem.com/document-reader-mac.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/document-reader/id1203571993?mt=12
Cisdem Document Reader lets you easily read, print, and save WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, DjVu, PDF, and Winmail.dat files. Using different view styles with the toolbar set to view mode, search pane, page navigation, zoom, rotate, save, copy will give you a great reading experience. What is more, you can even personalize the toolbar according to your needs.
- Excellent Reader for WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, and PDF Files – Cisdem Document Reader is an excellent document reader that can easily read WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, PDF files. When reading files, all elements in these documents will be accurately presented, including original text styles, images, graphics, tables, hyperlinks, layout, and formatting.
- Smooth Reading Experience – With a doubleclick you can easily open WPD, WPS, XPS, OXPS, VISIO, PDF, DjVu, and Winmail.dat files in batches. With its fast rendering engine, you can browse large files without lags. What is more, Document Reader also provides different pagereading styles with its toolbar displaying a table of content, page thumbnails, search pane, page navigation, zoom, rotate, save, etc. You can also modify this toolbar in any way you like.
- Export the Files or Directly Print Them for Further Use – By using Document Reader, you can convert and export the files to different formats so that these files are able be edited or shared with others. Supported ouput formats include PDF, RTFD, Text, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, and GIF. Meanwhile, Document Reader will automatically connect to available printers, in which case you can preview, set page ranges, and the number of copies to print the documents directly.
What’s New in Document Reader 3.1.0
1. FREE to download and get the Document Reader.
2. Totally Free to open and read PDF files.
3. Fully Compatible with macOS 10.13 (macOS High Sierra).
4. Some minor bugs fixed and optimization.
Daily Ranking – Top 5 in This Category