Recover Mac data due to virus infection, power failure, hard drive error, or other known reasons.
Finding Every Recoverable File under OS X
Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional provides two recovery modes – Quick Recovery and Advanced Recovery to ensure finding all lost files you’ve lost. While Quick Recovery can quickly find the deleted or recently lost files, the Advanced Recovery will scan your device deeper and find much more missing files.
More Powerful Features for Mac Data Recovery
- Do Your Data Recovery for Mac Professional supports to recover all types of lost files including photos, videos, audio or voice files, documents, folders, emails, archives, etc.
- Works on all hard drives (both internal and external hard drive).
- All Mac machines are supported including iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air.
- It supports to recover lost data from any kind of storage media, such as USB drive, portable hard drive, digital camera, SD/Memory card, etc.
- Compatible with all popular OS X including Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and OS X server.
Easy, Secure and Efficient Mac Data Recovery Solution
- Clean & Wizardbased interface makes data recovery become easy. It takes only three simple steps to recover lost Mac data.
- Save and resume the recovery as you want.
- Easily search and filter the files, quickly locate the files you are looking for.
- Preview the files before you save them.
- 100% safe, readonly recovery process.
- Operating System: macOS 10.12 Sierra and Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.7 (Lion), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) and OS X Server
- File System: FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS
- Disk Space: at least 60 MB
Compatibility: MacOSX 10.7 or Later
Web Site: http://www.doyourdata.com/mac-data-recovery-software/pro-mac-data-recovery-software.html
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/do-your-data-recovery/id989090410?mt=12
What’s New in Do Your Data Recovery Profesional 6.7
- Release notes not available at the time of this post.