||DiskCatalogMaker for Mac
||※ See Files
Descriptions for Description
Release Date: December 19, 2016
Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
Developer: Fujiwara Software
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://diskcatalogmaker.com/fujisoft/
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/diskcatalogmaker/id414859893?mt=12
◆◇ Ranked #1 top-grossing Reference category app on 15 Mac App Stores (Austria, Brazil, Canada, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland) in 2012.
Simple, smart and fast.
DiskCatalogMaker is a simple disk management tool which catalogs disks and folders.
》 Key Features ~ Simple To Use
Catalog your discs
● Drag and drop your disk icon onto the catalog window.
● Use batch scan mode for multiple discs.
● You can also use the generate thumbnail images option.
View your catalogs
● Finder like intuitive look and feel.
● You can print a catalog.
● Use "Select Original" to reveal an item on Finder.
● Use "Open Original" to open an item directly.
● Use "QuickLook" to preview an item without even opening it.
Search through your catalogs
● Find by name and other file attributes.
● Use AND/OR boolean search expressions.
● Search through your catalogs via Spotlight.
》 More Features
● Fast search algorithm.
● Opening multiple catalogs at once.
● Optimized cataloging engine for multi-core/multiprocessor systems.
● Importing a file list from Zip, StuffIt, 7-Zip, RAR, tar, gzip, bzip2, CompactPro and LHA archive.
● Trusted catalog database format for scalability and storage of huge data.
● Compressing catalog data for disk space.
● CD-TEXT format support.
● Cataloging a folder on a network volume.
● Long unicode name and Asian languages support.
What's New in Version 6.5.20:
・Release notes not available at the time of this post.
DiskCatalogMaker for Mac
│── DiskCatalogMaker6520.zip (6.66 MB)
└─ key.txt (0.10 kB)