Descriptions for Description
Name: Disk Space Pro
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.8
Processor type(s) & speed: Intel 64-bit
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
What's New in Version 2.3:
*** IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not update if you are running OS X 10.8.
*** The 10.8 problem will be fixed as soon as possible in version 2.4.
Right click to Get Info for drives, folders, and files
Minor bug fixes
Disk Space Pro is an app that shows disk drive information. This includes hard drives, external drives, network drives, DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards, and USB flash drives. Scan your home folders for a sortable list showing their size on your hard drive. Then single click in the scan results to drill down to subfolders. Disk Space Pro adds showing files and hidden items in scan results including Quick Look to view files. It also adds scanning any drive or folder and scan history. It has preferences to customize scan results and app settings. Plus many more new features.
- Size information for disk drives, network drives, DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards and USB flash drives
- Single click eject for DVD’s, CD’s, memory cards and USB flash drives
- Scan home folders for sortable results with size information and graphs.
- Single click drill down to subfolders in home folder scan results.
- Right click menu to Open in Finder for drives, folders, and files.
- Resizable window
- Full Screen mode
- Retina display support
Additional Pro Features:
- Select any drive folder or drive to scan
- Single click drill down in all scan results.
- Scan history to view previous scans
- Shows files and hidden items in scan results
- Quick Look for files in scan results
- Preference for file sizes to show in scan results
- Preference for hidden items to show in scan results
- Preferences to customize graphs and notifications
- Adds single click eject for network drives
- Adds Quick Look to right click menu for files.
The first time that you use the home folders screen you need to complete a one time setup by selecting your home folder. If your home folder is not in the standard location, choose Custom Home from the main menu.
Disk Space Pro is a great way to look at your drive, folder, and file information. Just give it a try!
For More Info: