||Disk Map 2.1
||Disk Map 2.1 [MAS].dmg (4.87 MB)
Descriptions for Description
Name: Disk Map - Visualize Hard Drive Usage and Free Up Space
Release Date: May 19, 2016
Developer: FIPLAB Ltd
MAS Rating: 4+
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.7 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
More information: https://fiplab.com/apps/disk-map-for-mac
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/disk-map-visualize-hard-drive/id715464874?mt=12
Disk Map makes it easy to visualize the files and folders that are cluttering up all your internal and external storage drives. It enables you to quickly locate, delete or compress large files and folders and reclaim valuable space.
The app quickly scans your drives to build a stunning visual treemap display of files and folders on your computer, allowing you to easily navigate through your file system and find out what is taking up the most space. You'll be surprised how easy you can find large files and folders that you never knew existed or had forgotten about!
• A gorgeous retina-optimised UI design
• Support for scanning both internal and external hard drives (including selected folders within these drives)
• Zoom in/out of folders
• Open files/folders in Finder
• Quick Look support
• Five beautiful and pleasing treemap colour schemes to choose from
• Ignore specified file formats and folders
• Specify a minimum file size to scan for
• Compress files at the click of a button
• Delete items to Trash Can or permanently according to your requirements
• Hide/Show system and hidden files via the app's preferences
• Hit the Reload button to refresh folders without the need to perform a new scan
We've worked hard to make Disk Map as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
What's New in Version 2.1:
This version contains speed optimizations.
Be sure to check out our other apps on FIPLAB.com :)