|Name||Disk Magic Cleaner 1.5|
|Created on||2015-10-20 12:42:59|
|Files||Disk Magic Cleaner 1.5/CORE.NFO (8.01 kB)|
Disk Magic Cleaner 1.5/Disk_Magic_Cleaner_v1.5.zip (4.70 MB)
Name: Disk Magic Cleaner
Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.9+
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
RAM minimum: N/A
Video RAM: N/A
What's New in Version 1.5
• Please, if you'd like, subscribe to our email list to get updates and news on new apps and upcoming discounts. We will not spam your inbox.
• El Capitan ready
• Fixed issue some users experienced when the home folder could not be selected
• Name change - Disk App is now Disk Magic Cleaner
• New icon
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disk-magic-cleaner-create/id913724705
OS X El Capitan is almost out and Disk Magic Cleaner is ready! Create space for installing El Capitan or clean space post installing El Capitan!!
Reviews are in and they are unanimously positive!
"Within a minute I had found an additional 31.34 GB to delete."
- TUAW - Steve Sande
"Featuring a clean, minimalistic interface that looks like it was created by Apple’s own design team, Disk Magic Cleaner is incredibly easy to use. It’s also very powerful."
- AppAdvice - Bryan Wolfe
"Disk Magic Cleaner is just about cleaning up space on your hard drive and it does so as simply as possible."
- LifeHacker - Thorin Klosowski
Clean & create gigabytes of unneeded and unwanted files on your drive in a few clicks.
- Disk App optimizes the following folders:
• App Logs
• Old iOS
• Mail Downloads
• Browser Data
- In addition, in one click, view Large Files over 100 MB organized by largest to smallest.
• Built-in theater to view file selected
• Add any large files to clear space
- Exclude items or folders
• To make sure you never delete an item or a folder, in Preferences, add excluded items.
• Excluded items will not be listed in the Large Files view.
• Excluded items will not be deleted if they are in a folder listed above.
- New OS X inspired interface - incredibly simple and powerful.
• Optimized for retina display
- Tutorial and warning before cleaning your drive
• Don't be scared, we guide you through everything that's happening and warn you before cleaning your drive. You can opt out of viewing the tutorial but not the warning before cleaning your drive.
Note: Please, please, please backup your drive just incase you accidentally remove files you wish you didn't. There is no way to undo once you clean your drive.