Descriptions for Description
Name: Disk Graph
Release Date: November 11, 2016
Developer: Nicolas Kick
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.8 or later
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://desairem.altervista.org/diskgraph
Mac App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/app/disk-graph/id697942581?mt=12
Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
Features of DiskGraph include:
● any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
● freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
● smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
● move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
● use the context menu to trash selected files
● quickly search for filenames
● save your favorite locations and access them with one click from the main window.
Disk Graph has been designed in order to be fun and easy to use.
If you have any requests, suggestions or bug reports, please visit the Disk Graph website at:
What's New in Version 1.3.5:
● New feature: you can now choose 2 display modes. The default is the one you already now where sector sizes are relative to the represented file size. The second mode sets all files to have equal size, so that you can for example spot directories containing many small files.