Mac Platform: Intel
OS version: 10.7 or later
What's New in Version 1.2.3
● Fixed bug that prevented files to be trashed
Disk Graph is a tool that allows you to inspect your disk and easily find the files that take away most of your disk space. With its beautiful interface and its pie-like graph, locating big files has never been easier.
Features of DiskGraph include:
● any directory reachable in the Finder (i.e. on your local machine, on an external drive or even on a remote server) can be selected and immediately analyzed
● freely navigate inside the subdirectories of an analyzed folder or device
● smooth animations manage the transitions between selected directories
● move the mouse over a file to see its name and size
● use the context menu to trash selected files
● quickly search for filenames
● save your favorite locations and access them with one click from the main window.
Disk Graph has been designed in order to be fun and easy to use.
More info: https://itunes.apple.com/app/id697942581