|Created on||2019-08-22 17:15:19|
|Files||Disk_Diet_5.4.5_TNT.zip (19.91 MB)|
Trust Disk Diet to safely and easily clean your Mac. Ever had your Mac almost (or completely) run out of disk space? If so, you’ve probably also tried to find out what’s taking up so much space and how to get rid of junk. Sometimes this is easy, although most of the time a lot of the files that are hogging your Mac of much needed space can be tricky to find and remove safely.
Reclaim GBs of disk space in about a minute!
Let Disk Diet find files and folders you may not have known were taking up large amounts of space. With one click, put the drive on a diet and get those precious GBs of space back.
Here’s what you can clean with Disk Diet:
- Removes unused language translations from applications.
- Cleans up caches.
- Cleans out the downloads folder.
- Cleans out old iOS software updates.
- Cleans out the mail downloads folder.
- Cleans out old logs.
- Cleans out old developer folders.
- Empties the iPhoto trash.
- Empties the trash.
- Choose which drive to put on a diet, including external and USB drives.
We offer quick and easy support. If you have any issues, please email us and we will do our best to get back to you within one business day.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/disk-diet/id445512770
What’s New in Disk Diet 5.4.5
- [Fixed] Issue where applications inside other apps would be shown in the Unused Applications.
- [New] Caches for VST Ensemble Pro will not be cleaned to avoid any potential issues.
- [New] Sizes over 1GB will now be shown in bold to highlight which ones to focus on.
- [New] Applications in the Utilities folder will be ignored for the Unused Applications.