Disk App 1.1
- Size：3.01 MB
- Last Update：2014-10-29
Name: Disk App
Mac Platform: Intel
Includes: Only app/game
OS version: 10.9
Processor type(s) & speed: 64-bitDis
Link for more information: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/disk-app-clean-create-free/id913724705?mt=12
Disk App - Clean & Create Free Space on your Drive.
OS X Yosemite is out and Disk App is ready! Create space for installing Yosemite or clean space post installing Yosemite!!
Reviews are in and they are unanimously positive!
"Within a minute I had found an additional 31.34 GB to delete."
- TUAW - Steve Sande
"Featuring a clean, minimalistic interface that looks like it was created by Apple’s own design team, Disk App is incredibly easy to use. It’s also very powerful."
- AppAdvice - Bryan Wolfe
"Disk App is just about cleaning up space on your hard drive and it does so as simply as possible."
- LifeHacker - Thorin Klosowski
Clean & create gigabytes of unneeded and unwanted files on your drive in a few clicks.
- Disk App optimizes the following folders:
• App Logs
• Old iOS
• Mail Downloads
• Browser Data
- In addition, in one click, view Large Files over 100 MB organized by largest to smallest.
• Built-in theater to view file selected
• Add any large files to clear space
- Exclude items or folders
• To make sure you never delete an item or a folder, in Preferences, add excluded items.
• Excluded items will not be listed in the Large Files view.
• Excluded items will not be deleted if they are in a folder listed above.
- New OS X inspired interface - incredibly simple and powerful.
• Optimized for retina display
- Tutorial and warning before cleaning your drive
• Don't be scared, we guide you through everything that's happening and warn you before cleaning your drive. You can opt out of viewing the tutorial but not the warning before cleaning your drive.
Note: Please, please, please backup your drive just incase you accidentally remove files you wish you didn't. There is no way to undo once you clean your drive.
What's New in Version 1.1
Thank you to EVERYONE who emailed. Here's what we got in this update:
• Improved analyzing logic - Locked and system files are not deleted
• Improved cleaning by verifying the files have been removed
• Improved pie animation logic
• Fixed issue that prevented some Macs from passing the initial test after selecting their Home and Applications folder
• Fixed issue of large files still displaying when scanning again
• Added a "Reset Home Location" option in the menu just incase
• Other bug fixes & improvements
People want to know how much space you saved! Please write a review.