|Name||DiscoBrick Pro v2.1.6.zip|
|Created on||2019-06-22 20:18:14|
|Files||DiscoBrick Pro v2.1.6.zip (17.06 MB)|
Now you can use DiscoBrick output as a resource for Syphon software. We’ve added this amazing feature for all professionals and DJs!
DiscoBrick is a standalone audio visualizer.
It visually responds to every note and beat of your audio captures, creating dazzling visual effects that are a treat to the eye, with 90+ Themes that could be enriched by your own pictures or live video.
A quick video review is available on DiscoBrick home: http://www.discobrick.com/discobrick.mp4
If you want to try it for FREE, an unlimited trial version (just a nagging demo text placed where it hurts the most) is available on www.discobrick.com, the PRO version add VJ tools (like Syphon) and full MIDI and MPE support (Roli devices and so on) for professionals, DJ and musicians).
- Support Stereo 3D on any active/passive/autostereo 3D TV or 3D device supporting SBS (sidebyside) stereo 3D;
- Works in Window, Fullscreen and in background as a Live Desktop;
- Uses default Audio Input (default Mic, LineIn or any other external input device recognized by OSX) with adjustable sensitivity;
- Optional Video Input using the builtin or external camera (if available);
- Textures in scenes can be replaced with your own pictures, Flickr pictures and live video;
- Support an RSS URL feed to display news over visualization, in three cool fonts;
- Control Panel available in three size with predefined and custom skins;
- The Theme Manager help you to sort(/enable/disable any theme you like to find your optimal sequence;
- Customizable framerate from low to high speed;
- An active audio source, like internal or external mic, USB or linein;
- A GPU with at least 512MB of VRAM (performance may vary depending on resolution and GPU);
- Optional: a camera can replace textures in realtime;
- Optional: an active/passive/autostereo 3D TV/Projector hardware for stereo display.
DiscoBrick can create flashing lights which may not be suitable for photosensitive epilepsy.
DiscoBrick, a concert quality, highly optimized visualization tool that has the raw rendering power you need to pump out pixels to high-resolution screen for your entertainment!
Ready for any Mac and not only
Discobrick is at its best from a MacBook up to Macs with big screens but the resolution is very good even on digital screens and projectors. And you can’t miss the amazing livevideo with Isight for your unique live show!
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: http://www.discobrick.com/pro/index.html
Mac App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/discobrick/id598282518
What’s New in DiscoBrick Pro 2.1.6
- interface and general bug fixes for the latest version of Mojave;