|Name||Direct Mail 5.7 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip|
|Created on||2019-09-28 23:08:47|
|Files||Direct Mail 5.7 Shark mac-torrent-download.net.zip (58.29 MB)|
Create, manage, and deliver powerful email marketing campaigns right from your Mac!
- Compose attractive, personalized emails using our builtin template gallery and easytouse editor (or import your own design)!
- Nohassle sending using our e3 Delivery Service, or even use your own email server
- Realtime tracking shows you if your campaign is landing with success: opens, clicks, bounces and more are all reported live!
- Import contacts from other popular Mac apps you already use
- Sync your work across all your devices, share with colleagues and friends in the cloud
- Automate your email campaigns with powerful autoresponders
- 1on1 live chat support
- Extensive online help documentation
Sending 150 emails/month is free forever! If you want to send more, use in-app purchase to unlock additional sending capacity.
- OS X 10.11.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
What’s New in Direct Mail 5.7
- Five new templates: Glimmer, Merry Pines, Quattro, Silicon, and Slopes
- Support for:
- MacOS 10.15
- Importing groups from Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Single Sign-On (enterprise customers only)
- Sending email via Gmail and G Suite accounts (enterprise customers only)
- Sending email via Exchange or Office 365 accounts (enterprise customers only)
- Sharing templates across an organization (enterprise customers only)
- Enforcing message-content policies across an organization (enterprise customers only)
- Option-clicking a color swatch now actives the system color sampler (macOS 10.15 required)
- The performance and responsiveness of Direct Mail during cloud sync operations
- Undo and redo support: message edits can be undone or redone even after the editor has been closed, and Direct Mail now shows more helpful context when an operation is undone or redone
- Account management
- Fixed a bug that result in false positives when a message was checked for broken links
- Additional bug fixes and improvements